Ratings for Dr. Frederick Carrington

Recommend him to everyone. He is the. Eat out there... listens, explains everything, spends time with you, looking out for your best interest .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Carrington is the best. He is so caring, knowledgeable and definitely on top of things. He takes no chances when it comes to pregnancy. Truly,if you meet him, you will definitely love him. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and explains them with great details, respects your beliefs and decisions. I really respect him and hope he will help deliver ALL my children!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Carrington is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He is compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable.If you ever meet him you will love him and that's a promise. I had to change Doctors due to religious purposes and no one can compare. If I ever had the chance to go back to him I would in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Great doctor. Very thorough. Very concerned and knowledgeable. I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

This doctor is so on top of things that he discovered my leukemia in a routine yearly exam. He respects my moral beliefs so much he would not let me sign papers about a D&C after a miscarriage until he explained the discription. The discription was spontaneous abortion. He knew my beliefs about abortion and that the discription, until explained that all it meant was miscarriage, would upset me in an already upsetting circumstance. I highly recommend this doctor. He is caring and will stay in your visit and answer questions until you are satisfied. That is why I put a 3 on punctuality. With him punctuality is not important when you realize he is just spending time with other patients answering questions and then will do the same with you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr. Frederick Carrington's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1973)