You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ian Le

Amazing Surgeon, but he needs to fire his useless idiot secretary/admin with extreme prejudice. She wasted so much of my time, it's ridiculous. Good luck getting any assistance from her when you call during the "phone hours". I doubt she would even answer the phone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Le is great and very dedicated human and he is very honest

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Submitted April 30, 2015

Knowledgeable. Excellent surgeon. The nursing staff and other doctors said I was lucky to have him fix my fracture. I was told it was a complex fracture and was refered by another surgeon who thought it was too difficult to fix. I'm pleased to say I'm doing great and recovering quickly thanks to Dr. Le!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I required surgery on my wrist last year and I was fortunate to have Dr. Le perform it. He is a very professional and calm surgeon which was exactly what I needed. His follow up was very thorough and I have been able to be as active as I was prior to the surgery. I would highly recommend him if you needed surgery

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I interviewed various orthopaedic surgeons for years before meeting Dr. Ian Le - who was referred to me by two highly recognized M.D.'s. Dr. Le is the only one who was able to successfully resolve my foot and leg issues. The 3 procedures he performed were intricate and difficult: 5 months post surgery, my foot and leg are in excellent condition, almost if there had been no prior damage (classical dance, en pointe). Despite his extraordinarily high number of patients at the cast clinic, he is committed to treating each one w/ equanimity, compassion and skill. Dr. Le is the only surgeon I know who could repair the damage done to my foot and leg - & I am now committed to having the other foot repaired by him. As difficult as the surgery and recovery process were, it was absolutely necessary. Dr. Le seemingly works non-stop, w/ few breaks and yet he remains committed to helping all patients. I highly recommend Dr. Ian Le as one of the most capable & skilled orthopaedic surgeons here.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

He is a great Doctor, gives you all the imfortmation that you need, will answer any question you ask.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dealing with Dr Le was excellent. He explained the ankle fusion procedure well, and was very patient when there were some other health complications that meant some rescheduling for the surgery. The surgery was a complete success and has really improved my quality of life. The follow up Dr Le did after the surgery was outstanding. I always had complete confidence in his abilities. I would highly recommend Dr Le.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I didn't want the surgery but Dr. Le explained that I needed it to restore complete functionality and he was absolutely right! My wrist is stronger than ever. His work is stellar and his manner inspires confidence. A very talented Dr. and a nice guy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

my injury was very severe, i was operated on by few surgeons, and finally i got reffered to Dr.Ian Le. he is the reason i can walk and enjoy everyday life, my ankle was crushed in terrible accident.he operated on me twice, and finally after a fussion and steroid injection , im back to 100% everyday life. He is a smart and polite person and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Ian Le's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Surgeon, but he needs to fire his useless idiot secretary/admin with extreme prejudice. She wasted so much of my time, it's ridiculous. Good luck gettin..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is great and very dedicated human and he is very honest "

June 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2G 5B6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2225 MacLeod Trail SE". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032218340".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Limited in his knowledge and helpfulness. Not very keen in looking at the problem in depth rather than just on the surface and quickly making assumptions. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable. Excellent surgeon. The nursing staff and other doctors said I was lucky to have him fix my fracture. I was told it was a complex fracture and wa..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I received very negative visits with Dr.Le, Although two weeks ago i was told by him that the to operate on my ankle with swelling and injury could cripple me. ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I required surgery on my wrist last year and I was fortunate to have Dr. Le perform it. He is a very professional and calm surgeon which was exactly what I need..."

September 8, 2014