Ratings for Dr. Eddie Lo

I have been seeing Dr. Eddie Lo since 2009, he speaks very little, not very informative.... Go else where, he is not nice doctor

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Simply a terrible doctor. I suggest that you see another doctor if you're interested in finding relevant information. Also, never shows up on time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I was a previous patient of doctor Eddie Lo but because of his malpractice he caused the death of my brother and he succumbed to his death of liver cancer. he is saying it isn't his fault even when he prescribed antibiotics for his asthma and his hepatitis> the Antibiotics caused the liver to swell. I would not recommend anybody going to this doctor. He is as responsible as those doctor at Princess Margaret hospital.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Eddie Lo has been my family doctor for over 15 years. Funny doctor who cares for his patients and is knowledgeable. He always late by an hour and his assistant can be rude. Somedays you are sitting with a room full of patients and I am thinking it maybe time to change family doctor because he is always so late. Than his assistant can't find your test results on top of that. He's a good doctor but should change his staff. I'm sure you will agree with me once you see him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Words for the staff is wasting, I would not recommend this one at all

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

The staff working there giving me trouble since the first visit and the Doctor was not even on time. Would not recommend this doctor at all! AVOID AT ALL COST!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Lo because I was in desperate need of a family Doctor. At that time I was 5 weeks pregnant and wanted to have some prenatal care until I got an OB or an midwife. I was to see him every two weeks until he could arrange for an OB. (I gave up on waiting for the OB, I went and found my own prenatal care after 20 weeks.)I am now 37 weeks pregnant and no longer in the care of Dr. Lo, however, to qualify for health insurance, I need a Dr.'s report faxed to my insurance company. It has been over a month since I went to see him for the Dr.'s report and NOTHING has been done. Apparently, I need to book an appointment to see him regarding the paperwork again. I do not want this Dr. to charge OHIP for this type of request. I have seen on other reviews that he tends to take advantage of OHIP. Just a word of caution for all of those who are in the care of this Doctor and/or in the process of looking for a Dr. in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012