Ratings for Dr. E.D. Armogan

Great caring, full of knowledge. Takes his time. Remembers you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Punctuality is a 3 because he literally spends as much time with his patients as he can. He is wonderful and so smart and truly cares about his patients and ensures he leaves the room addressing every concern you have in full.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Very compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor. Takes the time to listen and understand your health issues . Fantastic bedside manner !

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Armogan since I was a baby. He is a very good doctor. He takes his time with his patients and asks lots of questions. Even though he is hardly ever on time, it's for a good reason. Note to his patients: try to get appointments first thing in the morning!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr E.D. Armogan is the best doctor ever... because of him I'm alive today... he listens and is absolutely amazing.. I'm so lucky to have have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I went to this clinic for microdermabrasion and IPL in 2006. I got badly burned from an IPL because the staff member re-turned on the machine because she forgot an area on my face and left it at the highest level. My family doctor told me it would leave a scar but when I went to Dr Armogan for him to review, he lied to me and told me it wouldn't scar and gave me some free sessions. Unfortunately, I believed him. It is now 2017 and I have my scar. I should have sued at the time and I so wish I had because now the statute of limitation is up and I can't sue anymore. But he lied and told me it would be fine.

Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Armogan has been my family doctor since 1990. It is true, punctuality is not his strong suit (bring a book). However, he is a fantastic GP. Most of his tardiness is because he does NOT rush his patients (OHIP allows ~15 mins); he takes time, asks questions, and is genuinely concerned about your life and well being. He also, somehow, finds the time to keep current with new studies and research. And, he will patiently explain ANY aspect of treatment or medications in easy to understand terms. Nancy is, as described in the May 13, 2016 review, very professional and keeps the office functioning. She has always promptly returned voice mails (requesting an appointment) and is courteous and helpful. Great MD!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Please stay away from this clinic . It is in your best interest as a patient to go elsewhere for your medical and cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The new middle eastern lady training with Nancy, just so rude!!!! We have to wait for the Doctor an hour passed our scheduled appointment we do not need to have someone be rude to patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Armogan from the beginning. He has always been a wonderful family doctor. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. Yes, we have to wait to get in, but then we are never rushed out the door. He follows up on any changes in our health and makes sure that we understand what he's telling us. If he thinks you need to see a specialist, he will recommend it. Nancy is amazing also, she gets back to us promptly and professionally. I've never found her to be "condescending or rude" as some comments below. She's brisk, professional and keeps things running as smoothly as possible. I hope that he doesn't retire before I do. I just don't think we'd find anyone as good. I don't just trust him with my life, but with the lives of those I love as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016