Ratings for Dr. E.D. Armogan

Dr E.D. Armogan is the best doctor ever... because of him I'm alive today... he listens and is absolutely amazing.. I'm so lucky to have have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I went to this clinic for microdermabrasion and IPL in 2006. I got badly burned from an IPL because the staff member re-turned on the machine because she forgot an area on my face and left it at the highest level. My family doctor told me it would leave a scar but when I went to Dr Armogan for him to review, he lied to me and told me it wouldn't scar and gave me some free sessions. Unfortunately, I believed him. It is now 2017 and I have my scar. I should have sued at the time and I so wish I had because now the statute of limitation is up and I can't sue anymore. But he lied and told me it would be fine.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He is only focused on billing ohip for useless procedures. He has been pressuring me to see all the other doctors at the Mississauga location for no reason but to help line everyone's pocket. He doesn't care about his patients. If you care about your eyesight please find someone else. Completely heartless.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Armogan has been my family doctor since 1990. It is true, punctuality is not his strong suit (bring a book). However, he is a fantastic GP. Most of his tardiness is because he does NOT rush his patients (OHIP allows ~15 mins); he takes time, asks questions, and is genuinely concerned about your life and well being. He also, somehow, finds the time to keep current with new studies and research. And, he will patiently explain ANY aspect of treatment or medications in easy to understand terms. Nancy is, as described in the May 13, 2016 review, very professional and keeps the office functioning. She has always promptly returned voice mails (requesting an appointment) and is courteous and helpful. Great MD!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Please stay away from this clinic . It is in your best interest as a patient to go elsewhere for your medical and cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The new middle eastern lady training with Nancy, just so rude!!!! We have to wait for the Doctor an hour passed our scheduled appointment we do not need to have someone be rude to patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Armogan from the beginning. He has always been a wonderful family doctor. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. Yes, we have to wait to get in, but then we are never rushed out the door. He follows up on any changes in our health and makes sure that we understand what he's telling us. If he thinks you need to see a specialist, he will recommend it. Nancy is amazing also, she gets back to us promptly and professionally. I've never found her to be "condescending or rude" as some comments below. She's brisk, professional and keeps things running as smoothly as possible. I hope that he doesn't retire before I do. I just don't think we'd find anyone as good. I don't just trust him with my life, but with the lives of those I love as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Armogan is a visionary!!! I trust him implicitly.... Hes a gifted Dr as far as skin care, botox n filler I have seen many big names in his waiting room, and they all look spectacular Keep up the good work Dr Armogan

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Armogan is a very genuine doctor, he's very smart and understanding, he understands his medications very well, I've been a patent for approximately 20 years and I really believe in this man. It seems like he really understands each patent and takes his time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Armogan is a great doctor, unfortunately he isn't very punctual. I usually get the first appointment in the morning (9:00am) and sometimes she shows up at 9:45 and 10am. His staff have no idea when he is going to show up and it makes them look bad for scheduling people at that time and i assume the rest of his day is behind too. The new girl, she seems nice, but just by talking to her she is over worked and probably under payed. I never see her sit down, she is always doing something. For the people that complain about the phones not being answered, well they are checking your blood pressure, weight and temperature. I think when people are treated with respect and do an amazing job they deserve a raise and benefits. I like the new girl, and i will continue to book my appointments when she is working. -Ann

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016