You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E.D. Armogan

Dr. Armogan has been my doctor for over 20 years. Some times I may have to wait an hour to be seen but he is worth the wait. He is a doctor who listens to your needs and he will explain the prognosis so that you understand and not in medical terms you don't understand. I find Nancy friendly and helpful and I have never found her rude. To people who posted Nancy does not answer the phone: well if she is taking your blood pressure, weighing you in, giving you an injection etc., then she can't be answering the phone and attending to you, the patient at the same time. Nancy is just not personal which is good. She doesn't have the time to listen to conversation and be attentive at the same time. If you get the answering machine, she checks the messages often and will call you back in about fifteen to twenty minutes. Dr. Armogan is a very man and I trust him with my life. I would recommend him to my best friend.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Armogan has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He is amazing and really cares. If you wait longer for your appointment in the waiting room that is why. He will not let you go until he addresses everything, even things you didn't think were an issue. His staff try their hardest as he is always behind because he is taking care of all your needs when in the room. You will always wait an hour to get in to the back because he is just not a 2 minute doctor. I trust his knowledge and concern, always. Must be a stressful office for the staff when you think about the waiting time because he spends way longer with his patients' and the front staff take the anger and abuse of his 200% medical attention to his patient.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. is great. Staff on the other hand is HORRIBLE ... Nancy needs to be fired ... Rude condescending and border line belligerent with patients. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTORS OFFICE any Doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. E. D. Armogan has been our Family Doctor for many years! He has helped us in many ways, through our illness and heart aches! He is a Good Man and he Cares! My problem is how the office is run and mistakes that are made. Our family has had many problem with appointments being changed or wrong dates on her records and our appointment cards, when we show up? Also she never answer the phone, mostly recorded messages or fax buzz!. He needs more dependable caring staff for his busy office!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

As a patient of Dr. Armogan, I find him to be so good. He will go the whole 9 yards and then some. I find his care to be ten stars and the only doctor to ever visit my home when I was in a bad way. To be honest I am offended by the negative feedback some people have been posting on here, I have always been very very well cared for by this doctor. -Ann

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Armagon's Barbados practice was authorized to do five thousand us dollars of filler/botox procedures for me. The office ran off ten thousand dollars (UNAUTHORIZED) and I had to seek medical atttention to reverse the poor results. They offered me fiftenn hundred dollar rebate which I did not accept.

Submitted June 30, 2015

I wish this man could be cloned. They just don't get any better.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I wish he would take in new paitents, this doctor is very responsible... you might wait hours to see him but he seems to really care and make sure that his familt physican paitents are taken care of. I hat ethe aquamed spa.... he is making alot moe money from tbotox and so now that is his main focus. He is very slow with paperwork but as most below say.. his secretary are brutal. they lost a purulator document TWICE sent by a laywer for himto only sign. He is my boyfriends doctor and i can say i have never met a doctor that willing to do what he has done for my boyfriend because he knows who to trust and who is being real. I will always thank dr. armogan for saving his life from another clinic i just call evil that i have to go too in order to get my medication and be seen. Dr. Armagon understands people have lives that revolve around appointments and i hope he takes new paitents soon! although i doubt it since his spa business is making big $$$ i doubt he is going to be a family physican in a few years....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

HIS SECRETARY NANCY NEEDS TO BE FIRED ASAP! She is so rude! She never smiles, she doesn't even answer when I talk to her... She never puts referrals in, she doesn't even answer the phone but is always on personal calls, too much to list, I don't know how she still had a job there. Everyone has problems with her. As for Dr Armagon, he's a great doctor probably one if the best in the city, he has lots knowledge in the health care profession, he understands his meds, and is very fair and caring.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. E.D. Armogan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Armogan has been my doctor for over 20 years. Some times I may have to wait an hour to be seen but he is worth the wait. He is a doctor who listens to you..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Armogan has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He is amazing and really cares. If you wait longer for your appointment in the waiting room that is wh..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I think her name is Nancy, she is so rude, she judges people and did I mention RUDE? Makes me want to go somewhere else. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. is great. Staff on the other hand is HORRIBLE ... Nancy needs to be fired ... Rude condescending and border line belligerent with patients. FIND A DIFFERENT..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. E. D. Armogan has been our Family Doctor for many years! He has helped us in many ways, through our illness and heart aches! He is a Good Man and he Cares!..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient of Dr. Armogan, I find him to be so good. He will go the whole 9 yards and then some. I find his care to be ten stars and the only doctor to ever ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Armagon's Barbados practice was authorized to do five thousand us dollars of filler/botox procedures for me. The office ran off ten thousand dollars (UNAUT..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I wish this man could be cloned. They just don't get any better."

September 24, 2014