Ratings for Dr. E.D. Armogan

The new middle eastern lady training with Nancy, just so rude!!!! We have to wait for the Doctor an hour passed our scheduled appointment we do not need to have someone be rude to patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Armogan from the beginning. He has always been a wonderful family doctor. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. Yes, we have to wait to get in, but then we are never rushed out the door. He follows up on any changes in our health and makes sure that we understand what he's telling us. If he thinks you need to see a specialist, he will recommend it. Nancy is amazing also, she gets back to us promptly and professionally. I've never found her to be "condescending or rude" as some comments below. She's brisk, professional and keeps things running as smoothly as possible. I hope that he doesn't retire before I do. I just don't think we'd find anyone as good. I don't just trust him with my life, but with the lives of those I love as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Armogan is a visionary!!! I trust him implicitly.... Hes a gifted Dr as far as skin care, botox n filler I have seen many big names in his waiting room, and they all look spectacular Keep up the good work Dr Armogan

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Armogan is a very genuine doctor, he's very smart and understanding, he understands his medications very well, I've been a patent for approximately 20 years and I really believe in this man. It seems like he really understands each patent and takes his time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Armogan is a great doctor, unfortunately he isn't very punctual. I usually get the first appointment in the morning (9:00am) and sometimes she shows up at 9:45 and 10am. His staff have no idea when he is going to show up and it makes them look bad for scheduling people at that time and i assume the rest of his day is behind too. The new girl, she seems nice, but just by talking to her she is over worked and probably under payed. I never see her sit down, she is always doing something. For the people that complain about the phones not being answered, well they are checking your blood pressure, weight and temperature. I think when people are treated with respect and do an amazing job they deserve a raise and benefits. I like the new girl, and i will continue to book my appointments when she is working. -Ann

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Armogan has been my doctor for over 20 years. Some times I may have to wait an hour to be seen but he is worth the wait. He is a doctor who listens to your needs and he will explain the prognosis so that you understand and not in medical terms you don't understand. I find Nancy friendly and helpful and I have never found her rude. To people who posted Nancy does not answer the phone: well if she is taking your blood pressure, weighing you in, giving you an injection etc., then she can't be answering the phone and attending to you, the patient at the same time. Nancy is just not personal which is good. She doesn't have the time to listen to conversation and be attentive at the same time. If you get the answering machine, she checks the messages often and will call you back in about fifteen to twenty minutes. Dr. Armogan is a very man and I trust him with my life. I would recommend him to my best friend.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Armogan has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He is amazing and really cares. If you wait longer for your appointment in the waiting room that is why. He will not let you go until he addresses everything, even things you didn't think were an issue. His staff try their hardest as he is always behind because he is taking care of all your needs when in the room. You will always wait an hour to get in to the back because he is just not a 2 minute doctor. I trust his knowledge and concern, always. Must be a stressful office for the staff when you think about the waiting time because he spends way longer with his patients' and the front staff take the anger and abuse of his 200% medical attention to his patient.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I think her name is Nancy, she is so rude, she judges people and did I mention RUDE? Makes me want to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. is great. Staff on the other hand is HORRIBLE ... Nancy needs to be fired ... Rude condescending and border line belligerent with patients. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTORS OFFICE any Doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. E. D. Armogan has been our Family Doctor for many years! He has helped us in many ways, through our illness and heart aches! He is a Good Man and he Cares! My problem is how the office is run and mistakes that are made. Our family has had many problem with appointments being changed or wrong dates on her records and our appointment cards, when we show up? Also she never answer the phone, mostly recorded messages or fax buzz!. He needs more dependable caring staff for his busy office!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015