Ratings for Dr. H. Moore

she is a very rude-unfriendly person . unprofessional and lack the good characters and manners a good physician should have .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Worst Dr. ever , will not refer this So called Dr. to any family or friends. Her rudeness and tone is unprofessional and will not give you any medical advise on more than two medical issues without making another appointment. Greedy and wants you to make another appt In order to process it through my health card. Clearly taking advantage of our health system when this could have been avoided on my first appt.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Would never recommend to anyone. I have never met so rude and unhelpful physician. No wonder I hear lots of different comments from other patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Never had to wait long in the waiting room - much better service than elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Very punctual. She has been our family doctor for ten years now and has been very caring.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Our family found that Dr. Moore spent a great deal of time and effort to properly understand our medical issues.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Very thorough and caring towards her patients. I think what others consider "abruptness" and "rudeness" are actually her just being more professional, efficient and dealing with issues at arms length. Be wary that people often only leave reviews if they have had a negative experience. I have never had to wait a long time in the waiting room - she respects peoples' time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

It's unfortunate that I can't give a negative score. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Staff as far away from this person as I refuse to call her a doctor

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The rating number 1 is way too high for this doctor and her extremely ruthless staff. There should have been a rating of 0, and still that is way too high. This doctor is extremely unprofessional and rude. Her office staff is worse. Her secretary is rude, incompetent, and unprofessional. She scheduled an appointment without my knowledge, left a message on an out of service phone. When I called to make an appointment she told me I owe them $80.00. On top of all this, the doctor blatently lied and said she heard me make an appointment. Dr. Moore refused to send a referral to my OB until I paid the $80.00. It blows my mind that she would jeopardize the health of my unborn baby for $80.00 and even lie about it. Do not go to this doctor if you value your health and sanity.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

this doctor is very unprofessional and not very knowledgeable; on top of that provides useless diagnosis; her staff are not any better - the receptionist is so dense it's beyond belief; I'm not sure how doctors like her are allowed to practice; all she cares about is money; I was practically being forced to sign a form that she would be my exclusive doctor so that she cold be paid more; when I refused to sign the form (which by the way is optional) she made me wait an hour with my 10 month old baby screaming the entire time; needless to say I switched my doctor;

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010