Ratings for Dr. Wilhelm Tietke

I can only relate my experience. This guy was the god we patients want all doctors to be. He was kind, admitted that he wasnt sure what the problem was but to try this particular medicine. It worked almost immediately. After 6 months of suffering from bumfuzzled doc to inneffective doc, this was a much welcomed miracle.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

He's the best GI doctor in Huntsville. I just love him, find him very helpful and find the first post to be very untrue! He has the most kind and gentle spirit..he is VERY smart!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

He is very nice and is one of the best doctors. He listens and is very caring. My family doctor refered me to him for an upper endoscopy and for my acid reflux and he was great. He explains things to you, and I felt very comfortable with him doing the proceedure. He is also my Mom's doctor and she thinks he is great. He doesn't recommend unneccesary surgery like a previous poster said. From my experience, my mom's experience, and from others, I have never heard of him doing such a thing! He will tell you everything he can to help you. I highly recommend him, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

This doctor has the best bedside manner of all the doctors I have been too. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinly cares about his patients. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

Didn't fix my problem. IMHO ordered unneccessary surgery. Kept me on expensive drugs for months on end and when that didn't work, blew me off and said I'll just have to learn to live with it. Charges an arm and a leg to have him grace you with his presence for 5 minutes, and 3 of those minutes was spent yaking on the phone with his broker. I was totally unimpressed with this doctor, he should go back to Germany.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Wilhelm Tietke's Credentials

• Med Fak Der Eberhard Karls Univ, Tubingen, Baden Wurttemberg (Grad. 1967)

• BCBS Tennessee