Ratings for Dr. David Jacks

seemed unconcerned, concentrated on training another doctor during visit. Mostly concerned about running more tests. was told that the doctor that sent me probably could read the test results better than he.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

The punctuality score results from the popularity of this doctor who is in demand. He is knowledgeable and an advocate of his patients. I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and was denied radiation that Dr. Jacks said I needed. The denial was based on another doctors prognosis and severity of my cancer. Dr. Jacks secured my approval to have my case reviewed by a panel of other physicians. As a result of this effort the consensus of medical opinion was that I would benefit from radiation. I received radiation treatment and now am five years cancer free. I strongly feel his professionalism and tenacity saved my life. His staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. David Jacks's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford