Ratings for Dr. John M. Allen

Dr. Allen misdiagnosed my aged mother's case and wanted to know who wrote the prescription for the antibiotic. We told him he wrote it. They did not send off her urine specimen, and never called her back. We've had 2 bad situations with appointments after we drove a hour and a half.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I move a lot because of my work and I've had ongoing problems for the past few years. I've seen many different urologists in my day and Dr. Allen was by far the best one I've had! Kind, punctual, knowledgable and very helpful. If I live here my whole life I'll definitely continue to return to him. Also love the new hospital! Overall very good. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Allen insulted me due to my financial status. He made me feel inferior and unworthy of his services because I had limited income and insurance. I cried in the elevator. I had a potentially life threatening issue. He performed the procedure I needed, but I don't ever want to see him again. He literally told me that the tax payers would pay for my surgery implying that I'm not a tax payer. I was embarrassed and humiliated. I will never forget it. A doctor should have more compassion for people less fortunate.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. John M. Allen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)