Ratings for Dr. Greg B. Millar

Dr. and staff are AWESOME!! Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I am only 57 years old, cycle, walk, hike, jog, Yoga, regularly, eat for health, and at desired body fat/weight, rarely take medicines, clean organically, and avoid chemicals, and excellent physicals...yet ended up with peripheral neuropathy and loss of blood flow in both feet. Oh MY! A spine center with specialists did not find anything and the neurologist who diagnosed me recommended that I see a psychologist! I decided the problem needed to be looked at by a chiropractor and searched online looking for someone who would see through eyes that perhaps others may have missed. When I saw that Dr. Millar was also qualified as a neurologist, I decided to see him. After two treatments, my feet had mild blood flow, and now after only four treatments my feet look normal again and the toes that were starting to turn to the side have self-corrected to align in a normal position. Dr. Millar says he only does what is scientifically proven, but in my mind, God performs miracles through Dr. Millar. (Dr. Millar also recommended a supplement which restored my eyesight within three hours to what it was ten years ago. I can now see the details on leaves and grass and drive safely at night as I again see with such clarity.)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Very thorough exam and after about 3 weeks I am feeling better. The doctor takes his time to educate the patient about their condition. I highly recommend :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Millar is the best Chiropractor in Alabama. I have been going to chiropractors for my whole life. He has a great bedside manner. I also think he is the most intelligent doctor I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr Millar is the best doctor I have ever been to. He listened to me and delved into my problems like no one ever has. He is very thorough, caring, incredibly intelligent. Wonderful bedside manor. I only wish I had found him sooner. I have been to so many doctors and still had pain and now after 90 days with Dr Millar, the pain is gone. I feel like a new person. Dr Millar should get 6 stars he is that good. I feel like I got my life back because of him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

The bedside manner was lacking and they seemed pushy. However, they were able to fix my issues but I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Greg Millar and his team ultimately gave me the best care and pain free mobility that I have ever had. Dr. Millar took time to talk to me, sent me for x-rays, had the x-rays put on a cd and then the next visit showed me on his pc exactly where my problems stemmed from. He took time to verbally let me know everything that I should expect and he has followed through with every point that we talked about. I am pain free but I will continue to make appointments with Dr. Millar and his team to keep my body in mint condition. I very sincerely recommend Dr. Millar and his entire team to make life the best it can be for all who seek "freedom from pain".

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

This is without a doubt the best Chiropractor in Huntsville. I went to 4 other chiropractors in Huntsville before finding Dr Millar. I had a good chiropractor in Virginia before I moved here. My wife saw him on TV and made me an appointment. Dr Millar diagnosed my problem on the first visit. Very Thorough. In fact, he went out of his way to make sure the MRI he ordered was read by the doctor he wanted. I now have NO PAIN again for the first time in a year. Two thumbs up for Dr Millar and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I had never been to a Chiropractor before Dr Millar. To be honest, I was a little scared. I am very impressed by Dr Millar and his team. He is the best doctor I have ever been to of any kind and that includes medical doctors. He did not rush me in and out. He listened to me and did the most complete physical I have ever had. In just a few visits, he diagnosed my problems that had been going on for years. He is kind of like that doctor "HOUSE" on TV but nicer and caring. He really knows his stuff. I have thanked my neighbor many times for not giving up and making me go see Dr Millar. I am now nearly pain free. I can sleep at night. I can't believe it, I'm so much better. I've told all my friends about Dr Millar in hopes that they will go to. He treated my neighbors low back herniated disc with that decompress traction and she is up and walking again with no pain. I like that he paractices with MD's and UAB doctors. I give Dr Millar five stars.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr.Millar is the Best Dr. I have ever been to, and I have seen many in the past 7years. He and his staff are very compassionate,helpful and truly wonderful. His knowledge is so much more than most of the MD's and specialists I have seen. He will not give up on trying to find out what is causing your problems, even when all the other DR.s have. I thank God I found him, he is truly an angel sent from heaven. I am finally starting to get my life back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Greg B. Millar's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)