Ratings for Dr. Norbert Delacey

The best doctor I have ever been treated by! Incredible surgeon. Very knowledgeable especially if you have a high risk pregnancy. He has saved my life in the operating room more than once. Wonderful bedside manner and awesome nursing staff. Takes his time to explain things and listens to your concerns. I have been his patient for 13 years and have always been pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Delacey for a very long time. He appeared to be caring, understanding, empathetic, and helpful but don't be fooled. After several years of trying to conceive a child, I went to a specialist in St. Louis and was told that Delacey did a procedure known as ovarian drilling that destroyed numerous eggs I had in reserve when I was a young adult. He is the primary reason I can not conceive a child. He has also told me that several of my complaints/symptoms are simply impossible for a person to have. His staff is slow to return phone calls, emails, or return answers for simple questions. An average wait at the office is 2 hours before being seen by him for a simple yearly exam.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Ive been seeing this doctor for over 15 years and i wouldnt trust anyone else. He is so understanding and makes sure you are comfortable with the situation before yall decide the next step together. And helps you anyway he can and if he doesnt have the answers he will find one for you. Just love him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Enjoy going for my annual because they treat you great and are very helpful when needed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

This is the single best doctor I have ever met. I had a serious health problem that threatened my fertility. He was patient, kind, and tolerant. He listened to all of my concerns. In the end, because of his accurate and prompt treatment, I was completely cured. I would drive to see him even if I lived in Memphis. I absolutely and completely trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Norbert Delacey's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)