Ratings for Dr. Leopold Strausz

Dr. Strausz was the most considerate, passionate, understanding funniest doctor in the world. He cared more about his patients than himself. He was my family's and also my doctor for over 10 years. Rest in peace Doktor, tudom hogy menybe vagy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

This Physician was Windsor's best. Now there is a void and the Community of practicing Physicians has extremely large shoes to fill. There will be no other doctor that will ever meet the quality and care that Dr.Strausz provided. We will always love and adore him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

The kindest and most knowledgable doctor who did all investigations necessary. He would answer all questions in terms which I could understand. Office staff was always very kind. Since the death of Dr. Strausz, I know it will be hard to find the same qualities in a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

It is the most helpful and knowledgable Doctor I have ever met. Never lets anything uninvestigated. Polite and smart !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

This doctor is very caring and takes him time listening to patients. His secretary on the other hand, is a different story. I find her to be very inconsiderate and only accommodates her preferred clients. This is very unfortunate. There was a recent incident where she refused to even book me an appointment and instead gave the doctor my symptoms (which weren't even accurate on her part). This caused the doctor to prescribe me the wrong medicaton without even seeing me. Not mention the issues I have had with her in regards to patient confidentiality. If I'm sitting in the waiting room, I have no business hearing a person's medical history, including first and last name. This is unacceptable. I should have proceeded with a complaint at the time, but I did not document the information I had heard. Needless to say, I have acquired a new family physician. It's truly a shame.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009