Ratings for Dr. Jackie R. White

After reading the two previous reviews I was amused and appalled. Dr. white. Is very accomodating as well as knowledgable. it is true that he will prescribe needed medication but it is the patient's responsibility to way the possible side effects before having filled. Patients in large cities as well as rural. Communities have access to computers and television. Dr. White has been known to study a patient's symptoms and consult other doctors while the patient is in the office and sometimes afterward. He has vast experience in emergency care as well as family practice. he has never hesitated to send me to a specialist when the situation warrants . Billing errors errors occur in all businesses, when was the last time you saw one on a hospital stay? I feel our community has been blessed to have such a physician. it is extremely important that all patient become knowledgable of their own bodies and assist the physician who is not a mind reader, to make the correct conclusions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

procedures and environment not clean, staff rude and belligerent when asked to cancel an appointment the woman said i was refusing services, very hateful. Will not refill your medications unless you make another appointment.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

this Dr.? misdiagnosed me with fibromiagia. I had to tell him my toe was discolored. Found out my aorta, femerol,and popitial arteries were completely blocked. I had to have a bypass of all these arteries. The surgery pretty much looks like an autopsy. His wife is his nurse and they have on many occasions refused to refill my meds to/ensure my return so they can charge me another office visit. I fell like they are holding my meds hoatage. I have no trust in this doctor. but living in a rural area it is hard to find another DR. Last year they demanded I pay my full part of medicare up front and then they didn't send it in. I know this because I went to my chiropractor and he told me it had not been submitted. After that they didn't charge me for office visits for the rest of the year. I feel he is a pill pusher and is not aware of his limited knowledge of life threating diseases. If you have a choice don't pick this DR. Please!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Jackie R. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners