Ratings for Dr. A. Mark Hamilton

Pretty useless "doctor". Whoever had the nerve to give this man his medical degree should be shot.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Hamilton has been our Dr. for 25 years . My husband got prostrate cancer back in 1998 . He sent him right away to the specialist & he is still alive. I can't say enough good things about ourDr. & friend. You can talk to him & he listens . Drs are only human they do make mistakes and I wander if some of the people that wrote these ratings have made any mistakes in their life ? I also want to say he has an excellent staff and always had. Esther & Bob Bradley

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

My father went to Dr Hamilton complaining of indigestion, sore jaw & sore back....he gave him an antacids...hmmmm sounds like 3 classic cardiac signs....well guess what my dad's dead....thanks Dr Hamilton you killed my dad....you are the worst SOB I have ever come across....he even said to my mum after all that...I guess in retrospect there was more I could have done for your husband.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Mark Hamilton is careless and flippant. Doesn't bother with the most basic of history-taking or diagnostics when examining a 95 year old patient. Prefers to make idle chit-chat about his own life while disregarding his patient's needs or condition. Does not deserve to be paid for what he does, let alone to call himself a physician. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Should have retired 10 years ago when he started talking about doing it. Has no interest whatsoever in the health of his patients - just runs them through.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Mark Hamilton took care of my father and my step-mother up until their deaths. He is one of the kindest, knowledgeable and fantastic doctors. He was right about both of them as they aged with their illnesses. If I could bring him home to where I live I would. His staff is as fantastic as he his.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Mark is a great Guy and a fabulous doctor, I have had many and I keep going back to him... He knows his stuff and takes the time to do the research.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Hamilton accepted my 90 year old mother's self-diagnosis without question. Luckily when he was away on vacation his replacement asked appropriate questions!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Was my family doctor until I moved 10 years ago. I have not been able to find a good one since.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009