You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tim Wollin

I will be dealing with Dr. Wollin more in the next month or two, but so far I have a good impression of him. Unfortunately, I had to call his office couple times, and the lady that answers the phone is rude, interrupted me and hung up on me the last time I spoke with her. You would thinк that a good doctor will get a better receptionist!!?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Was referred to a different Urologist at first (also at the HYS Centre Urology Dept). This first doctor did not have a good demeanour so thank goodness I was passed onto Dr. Wollin. Dr. Wollin is easy to talk to you and takes the time for explanations and questions. I recently had a surgery in October 2014 and am please that Dr. Wollin did the work.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Wollin has a wonderful bed side manner and answers all questions posed. He really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Wollin performed a surgery on me in Feb 2013. You could tell he was very considerate to keep the scarring to a minimum. I have recommended him to family memebers who have also had very positve experiences. I would recommend Dr. Wollin to anyone in need of a Urologist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr Wollin is an amazing Doctor, I have been seeing him for years now and very professional and caring, listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Doctor Wollin is amazing I've been having pain for almost 2 years always blamed on kidney stones he was amazing when he dealt with my stones, I didn't need to see him for awhile do to passing the second round of stones on my own, x-rays cat scans always showed nothing after fighting with my family doctor to get sent back to him I got sent back to him and he believed me that I was in pain did the needed tests and found out I have a plyop on my bladder, he them didn't feel comfortable removing it on his own and referred me out to doctor gray, before seeing doctor gray I wansnt able to void on my own I called doctor wollins office, doctor wollin then called doctor gray him self and told him I'll need to be seen right away and sure enough doctor gray called me right away and got me in two days later doctor wollin in my eyes is an amazing man who is there not just for the money like most doctors

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

The lady that answers the phone should not be in the health care profession. She is extremely rude!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Astute diagnostician,expert surgeon.Shows concern for post operative care.Good communicator.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Wollin is a wonderful Doctor. He is very personable and actually listens to you. I never felt rushed and I felt like he genuinely cared about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Awesome doctor. Dr Wollin spent the time to explain the process of the vasectomy as he was performing it. He was very good at making me feel comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. I had identified earlier a couple fears or concerns and worked with me to ensure they were addressed. Thank you to Dr Wollin and his great nurses.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Wollin is an awesome doctor. He was very professional, took the time to explain things to me in detail and did his best to accomodate my schedule.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Tim Wollin's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://aburologyinstitute.com/contact/t-wollin.asp" to "http://www.aburologyinstitute.com/contact/t-wollin.asp". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5H 4B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "11010 101 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804236843".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I will be dealing with Dr. Wollin more in the next month or two, but so far I have a good impression of him. Unfortunately, I had to call his office couple tim..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not sure who is the chief of staff but I have a very serious complaint with Dr. St. Martin and his medical receptionist Ashley. I was in the hospital last..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to a different Urologist at first (also at the HYS Centre Urology Dept). This first doctor did not have a good demeanour so thank goodness I was p..."

October 20, 2014