Ratings for Dr. Sharon M. Means

Dr. Means is very rude and unprofessional and her name fits her well. She is very difficult to work with and seems to be more worried about getting paid than helping the children. Please do not go to this doctor and waste your time. I wish I would have done more thorough research when I selected her and I would rather drive up to the Phoenix Area then have to have her work with my child again. Dr. Means wants you to work around her schedule as her time is more important than yours. Although her secretary is nice, she is very difficult to understand. Dr. Means will not release my child's information to me per my request and is telling me to either see the PCP or go finish my business with her (which I refuse to do because of her attitude towards my family). Please take this warning as a way to save your time and take your children/business to a doctor who really cares.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

This doctor is extremely impolite. She refused to speak with foreigners. She qualified my accent as being Spanish, even that I am from Russia. After asking her, what exactly she does not understand, she replied: "I don't know what are you talking about" ... How she would be able to deal with my kid if she cannot deal with me?

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Sharon M. Means's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1970)