Ratings for Dr. R. Mehin

Dr. Mehin laid it on the line clearly and honestly that in my brothers case, there were many risks and only a certain amount of success could be achieved, and he provided reasons. So we knew going in what to expect. He did a great surgery. It has been a long difficult recovery with my brothers extenuating circumstances, but he is actually starting to walk again. We are impressed and grateful. Great patient-side manner on this doctor, too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Mehin operated on and replaced both of my knees. I am like a new man. I can't tell you how strongly I feel about this wonderful doctor. In my opinion he is tops in his field. His personality and care are unparalleled and his office staff were just great to deal with. No wonder he has such a long waiting list.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

My mom has broken her hip on two different occasions. Dr Mehin has been the surgeon both times. He treats her with the utmost respect and is unbelievably caring. He explains things to her as if she was his own mother. We totally admire him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent in all respects. So caring and patient with all us "older" folks. Thank you Dr Mehin. Pam

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Best choice for me, great doctor, going into day 4 and can!t beleive how good things are going.No regrets, even if I hit a wall now the worst is long over. Thank you Doctor Mehin for always having the patiance to explain to my husband and me of what to expect. I would not be scared of the second knee should it ever happen. Thank-you , thank-you, Hildy 4

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Mehin is a very caring,compassionate and humble doctor. He takes pride in his work and it shows in the 9 1/2 hrs spent on my surgery with 2 fractures on the same arm and in the way he sutured the wounds, showing very little scaring. The best in my opinion!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best most helpful and kind man I wish all Drs were like him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had THR left side Oct 15th. In the first 24 hours I was able to get up 4 times to use the washroom. The pain relief was incredible. Dr. Mehin is a compassionate, humble man and I am so thankful that I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr .mehin did my dad's knee surgery , my dad said he gave me a new life now he can walk really we'll thanks dr mehin

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I understand that this doctor is one of the very best but was not aware that he DID NOT accept WCB Claim members so when I had my doctor send in a referral I waited 4 months to find out I was refused. Would be nice to have a flag placed on doctors that donot accept WCB. DONOT PICK HIM IF YOU ARE ON A WCB CLAIM. Too bad we cannot get a high level of care because of a payment method.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014