Ratings for Dr. Ramin Mehin

I had a knee replacement and Dr. Mehin is the best. I wish he did shoulders!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Mehin is a wonderful human being. I'm so glad I was referred.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Went with my mom to her appointment and found Dr. Mehin to be wonderful. She had seen him in the past and this visit was just as great. He explained everything in detail and was very good at answering any questions we had. We both left the appointment with a clear idea of how things would proceed in the future and were very impressed with Dr. Mehin.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Mehin laid it on the line clearly and honestly that in my brothers case, there were many risks and only a certain amount of success could be achieved, and he provided reasons. So we knew going in what to expect. He did a great surgery. It has been a long difficult recovery with my brothers extenuating circumstances, but he is actually starting to walk again. We are impressed and grateful. Great patient-side manner on this doctor, too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Mehin operated on and replaced both of my knees. I am like a new man. I can't tell you how strongly I feel about this wonderful doctor. In my opinion he is tops in his field. His personality and care are unparalleled and his office staff were just great to deal with. No wonder he has such a long waiting list.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

My mom has broken her hip on two different occasions. Dr Mehin has been the surgeon both times. He treats her with the utmost respect and is unbelievably caring. He explains things to her as if she was his own mother. We totally admire him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent in all respects. So caring and patient with all us "older" folks. Thank you Dr Mehin. Pam

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Best choice for me, great doctor, going into day 4 and can!t beleive how good things are going.No regrets, even if I hit a wall now the worst is long over. Thank you Doctor Mehin for always having the patiance to explain to my husband and me of what to expect. I would not be scared of the second knee should it ever happen. Thank-you , thank-you, Hildy 4

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Mehin is a very caring,compassionate and humble doctor. He takes pride in his work and it shows in the 9 1/2 hrs spent on my surgery with 2 fractures on the same arm and in the way he sutured the wounds, showing very little scaring. The best in my opinion!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best most helpful and kind man I wish all Drs were like him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015