You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Mehin

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Best choice for me, great doctor, going into day 4 and can!t beleive how good things are going.No regrets, even if I hit a wall now the worst is long over. Thank you Doctor Mehin for always having the patiance to explain to my husband and me of what to expect. I would not be scared of the second knee should it ever happen. Thank-you , thank-you, Hildy 4

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Mehin is a very caring,compassionate and humble doctor. He takes pride in his work and it shows in the 9 1/2 hrs spent on my surgery with 2 fractures on the same arm and in the way he sutured the wounds, showing very little scaring. The best in my opinion!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best most helpful and kind man I wish all Drs were like him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had THR left side Oct 15th. In the first 24 hours I was able to get up 4 times to use the washroom. The pain relief was incredible. Dr. Mehin is a compassionate, humble man and I am so thankful that I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I understand that this doctor is one of the very best but was not aware that he DID NOT accept WCB Claim members so when I had my doctor send in a referral I waited 4 months to find out I was refused. Would be nice to have a flag placed on doctors that donot accept WCB. DONOT PICK HIM IF YOU ARE ON A WCB CLAIM. Too bad we cannot get a high level of care because of a payment method.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I found Dr. Mehin to be extremely intense and focused which is big attribute to success. He brings himself to a level that is perfection, but yet with his ability and know how and busy schedule he still takes the time to answer every single question if it seems insignicant or not. I recently had a complete hip replacement and found him to be very personable. He is very respectful of your time and tries to be punctual, if he is going to be late he will call your house and let you know ahead of time. Wayne Rempel

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. Mehin is the most courteous, caring and helpful individual (let alone surgeon) that I have ever dealt with in and out of the hospital setting. He is not in the least condiscending and gives you all the information and then lets you come to the decision with the knowledge given you. His bed[/side manner and office visits never leave you feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

a true healing angel, caring, professional, nothing is too much for him-states facts clearly, but deals with human beings with utmost dignity

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. R. Mehin's Credentials

• Ottawa (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent in all respects. So caring and patient with all us "older" folks. Thank you Dr Mehin. Pam "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best choice for me, great doctor, going into day 4 and can!t beleive how good things are going.No regrets, even if I hit a wall now the worst is long over. Tha..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mehin is a very caring,compassionate and humble doctor. He takes pride in his work and it shows in the 9 1/2 hrs spent on my surgery with 2 fractures on th..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best most helpful and kind man I wish all Drs were like him"

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had THR left side Oct 15th. In the first 24 hours I was able to get up 4 times to use the washroom. The pain relief was incredible. Dr. Mehin is a compassio..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr .mehin did my dad's knee surgery , my dad said he gave me a new life now he can walk really we'll thanks dr mehin"

September 25, 2014