Dr. Ramin Mehin

Ratings for Dr. Ramin Mehin

Dr. Mehin did a knee replacement for my husband. Although he is classed as high risk , the surgery was very successful. Looking forward to the other knee to be done in the fall.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I brought my dad into see Dr. Mehin last week, wonderful Doctor, takes the time to listen to my dad. He was honest about my dads shoulder problem, showed us the X-rays . Great doctor too bad he isn't a GP as well. Thanks Dr. Mehin.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Mehin is the personification of professional excellence.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had a knee replacement and Dr. Mehin is the best. I wish he did shoulders!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Mehin is a wonderful human being. I'm so glad I was referred.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Went with my mom to her appointment and found Dr. Mehin to be wonderful. She had seen him in the past and this visit was just as great. He explained everything in detail and was very good at answering any questions we had. We both left the appointment with a clear idea of how things would proceed in the future and were very impressed with Dr. Mehin.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Mehin laid it on the line clearly and honestly that in my brothers case, there were many risks and only a certain amount of success could be achieved, and he provided reasons. So we knew going in what to expect. He did a great surgery. It has been a long difficult recovery with my brothers extenuating circumstances, but he is actually starting to walk again. We are impressed and grateful. Great patient-side manner on this doctor, too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Mehin operated on and replaced both of my knees. I am like a new man. I can't tell you how strongly I feel about this wonderful doctor. In my opinion he is tops in his field. His personality and care are unparalleled and his office staff were just great to deal with. No wonder he has such a long waiting list.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

My mom has broken her hip on two different occasions. Dr Mehin has been the surgeon both times. He treats her with the utmost respect and is unbelievably caring. He explains things to her as if she was his own mother. We totally admire him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent in all respects. So caring and patient with all us "older" folks. Thank you Dr Mehin. Pam

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016