Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Shapiro. I am an incredibly picky person and poured over numerous plastic surgery pictures before scheduling my consultation. Dr. Shapiro was outstanding. Dr. Shapiro’s aesthetic was exactly what I was looking for. At my consultation I found him to be friendly, down to earth, and a true artisan. I am so happy. My nose looks exactly how I wanted it to look. It made such a big difference with only a subtle change. Dr. Shapiro left the features that I liked about my nose. He was just fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Shapiro is really good at what he does. He performed my facelift and fat transfer. So far, I am happy with my result. I didn’t like my neck and I was always looking at it in the mirror. Now, all of my friends jump when they see me and how great I look. I saw Dr. Shapiro yesterday and he said everything looks nice, no problems. I am just so happy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I had a breast reduction with SAL of the lateral chest. I found Dr. Shapiro by doing online research, but I also had a consultation with three other doctors. When I walked into the office and immediately knew he was the right one. I loved everyone. Dr. Shapiro knew exactly what I wanted. After surgery, I got what we both agreed would occur. I had been really big chested, so it was just too heavy. It was just time to make them smaller. Now, my breasts are starting to look really good, the swelling is going down, so I am happy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I have wanted a breast augmentation and a labiaplasty for about seven years now. A friend I talked to also wanted these, so we decided to get them together. Dr. Shapiro did an excellent job and really attended to my needs. My results look very natural and things are healing well. There was not even any pain. I am happy that I found Dr. Shapiro

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The first word that comes to mind with Dr. Shapiro is wise. I found him on RealSelf. He is experienced and knows just what he is doing. I saw Dr. Shapiro for a liposuction and fat transfer. Dr. Shapiro understands your needs exactly. I wanted to be more feminine looking and wanted more curves. That is why I decided to go ahead and do the liposuction, so that Dr. Shapiro could give me the waistline I was looking for. Now I feel much more feminine and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I had a bilateral Mastopexy, a breast augmentation, liposuction of abdomen, flanks, back, and fat transfer to buttocks, fat transfer to nasal labia folds all on October 28. Things were starting to droop. Dr. Shapiro also performed my tummy tuck in 2006. You can't go to anybody else because he is fabulous. He treats you like you're the only patient he has. He's just fabulous. I am happy with my results and my husband is ecstatic. Dr. Shapiro exudes confidence and just very optimistic. He's just a lovely person to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I chose to have a facelift, blepharoplasty, and fat transfer with Dr. Shapiro in August. I did not like the wrinkles that were forming and my lower neck was hanging. I just wanted to look younger. I did a little research online and in the Phoenix 10 Best magazine, saw some of Dr. Shapiro’s reviews. He had five starts. I really couldn't do anything better than that. He is very professional. I liked the fact that when I came into his office he really looked at my face, got up close and personal. He was the only doctor that asked for a picture of me from about 15 years ago. I felt very comfortable in that Dr. Shapiro was looking after what I was going to look like at the end. I am extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

On October 5th, Dr. Shapiro performed several procedures. I had a facelift, an endoscopic brow lift, a lower blepharoplasty with canthopexy, and a buccal fat pad removal. I also had a fat transfer to the periorbital, jawline, lip, and chin with full-face erbium laser. Dr. Shapiro had come highly recommended by a friend. So far, I am thrilled with my results. The whole process was excellent, from the beginning until now. Boy, they've held my hand all the way. The office and Dr. Shapiro have been very supportive. I will be giving Dr. Shapiro my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Shapiro is my surgeon, performing my rhinoplasty in April. I had always wanted a nose job. My results are pretty much exactly what I have wanted. It’s great that most people don’t even notice I had surgery.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I had a tummy tuck on May 1st with Dr. Shapiro. He had operated on two of my friends and my sister, previously. Dr. Shapiro is a perfectionist. He is also really patient and personable. I had three kids, with severe diastasis and skin stretching; so that is what inspired me to come into the office. So far, I am happy with my results. My abs have been repaired; they're so tight and they look so good. He removed the loose skin, my belly button looks awesome. The scar is great. The first week I was pretty uncomfortable, but after that, things got better quickly. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to others.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)

AHC