Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro is truly an amazing cosmetic surgeon with an eye for bone structure and symmetry of facial features. I researched several surgeons for a facelift and was so impressed with Dr. Shapiro's website and the detailed videos of procedures, I called to set up an appointment. From the moment I walked in, I knew that I would be selecting Dr. Shapiro to perform my surgery. The entire staff was so welcoming and genuinely interested in the whole person. One outstanding result of my facelift was the disappearance of visible scars from a previous surgery thanks to the skill and planning of Dr. Shapiro. I had to always wear my hair down and be conscious of anyone being to close to a side of my face where my hairstyle didn't allow complete coverage. I cannot say enough about the excellent care and professionalism that I received as a patient of Dr. Shapiro. On a scale from 1-10, definitely a 12!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have cellulite on my legs and went to Dr Shapiro because I had read about Cellulaze, and was super excited to see if I was a candidate for the procedure. I have to start by saying that Dr. Shapiro is the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He's also honest. My skin tone is too dark for Cellulaze, and he didn't want to risk an outcome I wouldn't be happy with. When I asked if there was anything I could do about my legs, he suggested that I would be very pleased with the results from Smartlipo. I had the procedure done on my inner thighs and am very happy with the results. For the first time in my life I am comfortable wearing leggings, and I am not nearly as self conscious about my thighs. I started practicing hot yoga daily, and in doing so I am happier than ever with my body. I am amazed at how thorough Dr. Shapiro has been, scheduling many follow up appointments so that he could check my progress. His staff has been nothing but pleasant, and Dr. Shapiro has always been punctual for my appointments. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Shapiro, and wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Having facial surgery was a huge step for me. I thought about it for 3 years before I even did any research. My consultation with Dr. Shapiro put my mind at ease instantly and I knew he was the surgeon for me. I felt well cared for before and after the surgery. Dr. Shapiro's expertise is phenomenal; he is intuitive as well as the best plastic surgeon! I knew I could trust his judgement and skill within minutes in my consultation. And while it may "just" be surgery, there was an emotional element for me. Dr. Shapiro and staff handled every aspect of the procedure professionally and with courtesy and compassion. I love the results and am grateful that I chose the clinic. My surgery was one year ago and I am still thrilled. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Shapiro & staff are by far, the best plastic surgeon office ever! He did my breast augmentation and labiaplasty yesterday & he is such a gentle genius, I feel great! His artistic eye for sculpting perfectionism have given me the enhanced beauty that I've always wanted for my physique. I LOVE the fact that he is extremely selective with whom he will or will not select as a plastic surgery candidate in his practice. It truly validates his esteemed confidence and the level of pride he encompasses for his work. He is an amazing surgeon, with an eye for precise detail accompanied by hands that are so gentle and kind, you will leave there assured that you have made the best selection to let this intelligent doctor demonstrate his expert & prestigious educational accolades on your body. His staff is equally qualified and supportive and make the entire process comfortable for first timers such as myself. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a face procedure done on Feb. 1st. I can tell you he is excellent. He is my knight in shining armor. staff was wonderful and he is very caring and kind. Would not want to go to anyone else. In my opinion he is top gun and I trust him completely. My wrinkles are gone and I look great. Have to say he's good looking too!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had a mommy makeover procedure with Dr Shapiro and I could not be happier with my results. In the initial consultation with him he made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions and I could see that he was not only passionate about what he does but also a perfectionist. I knew when I left his office that day he would be the one to do my surgery. His staff is so kind and very helpful. The experience could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr Shapiro , he's great! PM

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

On August 15th, Dr. Shapiro did my rhinoplasty, fat transfer and laser resurfacing. Two of my family members had seen him in the past, and gave him a good recommendation. I felt pretty confident with Dr. Shapiro when I came in. Since I chose him for the nose, I looked at a ton of before and after pictures and really liked what he did on other people. My experience ended up being really easy. Dr. Shapiro is very sweet and nice. I didn’t even have to point out the things I wanted to change about my nose. He knew exactly what I wanted. The best part is that Dr. Shapiro addressed the slight bump at the top and the tip of my nose. He created a point and shaved down my bump. Everything looks fantastic, you cannot tell I had anything done. My nose looks natural and I’m so pleased that Dr. Shapiro did everything I asked

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Shapiro performed my abdominoplasty. I started by researching online and found that he was one of the top rated doctors for the procedure. When I came in for my consultation, I was very pleased from the get go. You can tell that Dr. Shapiro has a very artistic eye for the female body; he made me feel very comfortable. My procedure was on June 15th. So far, I’m still in the healing process, but I would say my incision looks amazing. It is almost as smooth as my skin. Absolutely, I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to anybody who is looking for a tummy tuck. I thank Dr. Shapiro and his staff for such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Shapiro. I am an incredibly picky person and poured over numerous plastic surgery pictures before scheduling my consultation. Dr. Shapiro was outstanding. Dr. Shapiro’s aesthetic was exactly what I was looking for. At my consultation I found him to be friendly, down to earth, and a true artisan. I am so happy. My nose looks exactly how I wanted it to look. It made such a big difference with only a subtle change. Dr. Shapiro left the features that I liked about my nose. He was just fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Shapiro is really good at what he does. He performed my facelift and fat transfer. So far, I am happy with my result. I didn’t like my neck and I was always looking at it in the mirror. Now, all of my friends jump when they see me and how great I look. I saw Dr. Shapiro yesterday and he said everything looks nice, no problems. I am just so happy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare