Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro & staff are by far, the best plastic surgeon office ever! He did my breast augmentation and labiaplasty yesterday & he is such a gentle genius, I feel great! His artistic eye for sculpting perfectionism have given me the enhanced beauty that I've always wanted for my physique. I LOVE the fact that he is extremely selective with whom he will or will not select as a plastic surgery candidate in his practice. It truly validates his esteemed confidence and the level of pride he encompasses for his work. He is an amazing surgeon, with an eye for precise detail accompanied by hands that are so gentle and kind, you will leave there assured that you have made the best selection to let this intelligent doctor demonstrate his expert & prestigious educational accolades on your body. His staff is equally qualified and supportive and make the entire process comfortable for first timers such as myself. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a face procedure done on Feb. 1st. I can tell you he is excellent. He is my knight in shining armor. staff was wonderful and he is very caring and kind. Would not want to go to anyone else. In my opinion he is top gun and I trust him completely. My wrinkles are gone and I look great. Have to say he's good looking too!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had a mommy makeover procedure with Dr Shapiro and I could not be happier with my results. In the initial consultation with him he made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions and I could see that he was not only passionate about what he does but also a perfectionist. I knew when I left his office that day he would be the one to do my surgery. His staff is so kind and very helpful. The experience could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr Shapiro , he's great! PM

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

On August 15th, Dr. Shapiro did my rhinoplasty, fat transfer and laser resurfacing. Two of my family members had seen him in the past, and gave him a good recommendation. I felt pretty confident with Dr. Shapiro when I came in. Since I chose him for the nose, I looked at a ton of before and after pictures and really liked what he did on other people. My experience ended up being really easy. Dr. Shapiro is very sweet and nice. I didn’t even have to point out the things I wanted to change about my nose. He knew exactly what I wanted. The best part is that Dr. Shapiro addressed the slight bump at the top and the tip of my nose. He created a point and shaved down my bump. Everything looks fantastic, you cannot tell I had anything done. My nose looks natural and I’m so pleased that Dr. Shapiro did everything I asked

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Shapiro performed my abdominoplasty. I started by researching online and found that he was one of the top rated doctors for the procedure. When I came in for my consultation, I was very pleased from the get go. You can tell that Dr. Shapiro has a very artistic eye for the female body; he made me feel very comfortable. My procedure was on June 15th. So far, I’m still in the healing process, but I would say my incision looks amazing. It is almost as smooth as my skin. Absolutely, I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to anybody who is looking for a tummy tuck. I thank Dr. Shapiro and his staff for such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Shapiro. I am an incredibly picky person and poured over numerous plastic surgery pictures before scheduling my consultation. Dr. Shapiro was outstanding. Dr. Shapiro’s aesthetic was exactly what I was looking for. At my consultation I found him to be friendly, down to earth, and a true artisan. I am so happy. My nose looks exactly how I wanted it to look. It made such a big difference with only a subtle change. Dr. Shapiro left the features that I liked about my nose. He was just fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Shapiro is really good at what he does. He performed my facelift and fat transfer. So far, I am happy with my result. I didn’t like my neck and I was always looking at it in the mirror. Now, all of my friends jump when they see me and how great I look. I saw Dr. Shapiro yesterday and he said everything looks nice, no problems. I am just so happy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I had a breast reduction with SAL of the lateral chest. I found Dr. Shapiro by doing online research, but I also had a consultation with three other doctors. When I walked into the office and immediately knew he was the right one. I loved everyone. Dr. Shapiro knew exactly what I wanted. After surgery, I got what we both agreed would occur. I had been really big chested, so it was just too heavy. It was just time to make them smaller. Now, my breasts are starting to look really good, the swelling is going down, so I am happy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I have wanted a breast augmentation and a labiaplasty for about seven years now. A friend I talked to also wanted these, so we decided to get them together. Dr. Shapiro did an excellent job and really attended to my needs. My results look very natural and things are healing well. There was not even any pain. I am happy that I found Dr. Shapiro

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The first word that comes to mind with Dr. Shapiro is wise. I found him on RealSelf. He is experienced and knows just what he is doing. I saw Dr. Shapiro for a liposuction and fat transfer. Dr. Shapiro understands your needs exactly. I wanted to be more feminine looking and wanted more curves. That is why I decided to go ahead and do the liposuction, so that Dr. Shapiro could give me the waistline I was looking for. Now I feel much more feminine and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)

Multiplan