Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

I have wanted a breast augmentation and a labiaplasty for about seven years now. A friend I talked to also wanted these, so we decided to get them together. Dr. Shapiro did an excellent job and really attended to my needs. My results look very natural and things are healing well. There was not even any pain. I am happy that I found Dr. Shapiro

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The first word that comes to mind with Dr. Shapiro is wise. I found him on RealSelf. He is experienced and knows just what he is doing. I saw Dr. Shapiro for a liposuction and fat transfer. Dr. Shapiro understands your needs exactly. I wanted to be more feminine looking and wanted more curves. That is why I decided to go ahead and do the liposuction, so that Dr. Shapiro could give me the waistline I was looking for. Now I feel much more feminine and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I had a bilateral Mastopexy, a breast augmentation, liposuction of abdomen, flanks, back, and fat transfer to buttocks, fat transfer to nasal labia folds all on October 28. Things were starting to droop. Dr. Shapiro also performed my tummy tuck in 2006. You can't go to anybody else because he is fabulous. He treats you like you're the only patient he has. He's just fabulous. I am happy with my results and my husband is ecstatic. Dr. Shapiro exudes confidence and just very optimistic. He's just a lovely person to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I chose to have a facelift, blepharoplasty, and fat transfer with Dr. Shapiro in August. I did not like the wrinkles that were forming and my lower neck was hanging. I just wanted to look younger. I did a little research online and in the Phoenix 10 Best magazine, saw some of Dr. Shapiro’s reviews. He had five starts. I really couldn't do anything better than that. He is very professional. I liked the fact that when I came into his office he really looked at my face, got up close and personal. He was the only doctor that asked for a picture of me from about 15 years ago. I felt very comfortable in that Dr. Shapiro was looking after what I was going to look like at the end. I am extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

On October 5th, Dr. Shapiro performed several procedures. I had a facelift, an endoscopic brow lift, a lower blepharoplasty with canthopexy, and a buccal fat pad removal. I also had a fat transfer to the periorbital, jawline, lip, and chin with full-face erbium laser. Dr. Shapiro had come highly recommended by a friend. So far, I am thrilled with my results. The whole process was excellent, from the beginning until now. Boy, they've held my hand all the way. The office and Dr. Shapiro have been very supportive. I will be giving Dr. Shapiro my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Shapiro is my surgeon, performing my rhinoplasty in April. I had always wanted a nose job. My results are pretty much exactly what I have wanted. It’s great that most people don’t even notice I had surgery.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I had a tummy tuck on May 1st with Dr. Shapiro. He had operated on two of my friends and my sister, previously. Dr. Shapiro is a perfectionist. He is also really patient and personable. I had three kids, with severe diastasis and skin stretching; so that is what inspired me to come into the office. So far, I am happy with my results. My abs have been repaired; they're so tight and they look so good. He removed the loose skin, my belly button looks awesome. The scar is great. The first week I was pretty uncomfortable, but after that, things got better quickly. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to others.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had a facelift with upper eye skin removal and a bilateral jawline fat transfer. My procedures were performed by Dr. Shapiro on April 3th. Since I work in sales and marketing, out in front of people, I decided to have the work done. Basically, I found Dr. Shapiro’s office by asking around with friends and online. I heard that he was really the best. I found Dr. Shapiro to be compassionate and easy to talk to. I’m very happy with my results so far. My recovery process was easy. I will recommend Dr. Shapiro to other people. This was just an incredible experience. Dr. Shapiro’s whole team was just really wonderful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Shapiro for a facelift, quad-blepharoplasty with canthopexy, fat injections, periorbital, jaw line, lips, Buccal fat pad removal. These were all done on January 19th. I’m eight weeks after my date and I’m looking terrific. I’m thrilled with Dr. Shapiro. He gave me a terrific look. There was extensive work done on my jaw line. I had the beginning of jowls, and I had the fat under my neck, so he told me that he was going to work extra hard on that area. I just love the way there’s so much fullness in my cheeks and eyes. I don’t have that hollow look underneath my eyes. And then, he did my eyes, of course, and it was a redo of my eyes. I had my eyes done like 15 years ago, but it needed to be redone. I’m happy with it right now and, yes, I’m still swollen. I mean, imagine when it’s not swollen. It’s only swollen a little bit, you know. I’m thrilled to death with my results. I’d do it again. I will send everybody to see him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I won't go back! Most of the staff were snippy and robotic. Dr. Shapiro was 20 minutes late. He's plopped down on the sofa next to me like an old friend. This seemed a little unprofessional but whatever. He began explaining the facelift procedure. During his rote presentation I asked if laser skin resurfacing coud be done during this procedure. He sat there and just stared at me. Finally in a condescending tone he asked me why I would ask that particular question at that particular time. It was so uncomfortable and he seemed very rattled and upset. I told him that he seemed very annoyed and he said "Yes, I am!" "I don't think that you're ready for this. Do some more homework." He got up and left the room, brushed past me, and didn't even say goodbye. I stood there alone in shock. One of the staff came in and walked me down the hall into a little room. Unbelievably, she began to quote his prices until she glanced up and saw that I was sitting there with tears streaming down my cheeks. I told her how rudely I had been treated and that I would not be back. I told her I thought Dr. Shapiro had some serious "issues." I got the feeling that she spends a lot of time apologizing for his bizarre behavior.

Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)