Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro is an amazing artist and technically proficient surgeon. His skill meant that my eyes look natural and better than they ever looked in my youth. My nose had a horrid bump and bulbous tip, making glasses always look wrong. He changed those problems, and I now look great with or without glasses, and best of all, I still look like me only much better than ever in my whole life. It was fabulous work. Truly masterful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

From the initial appt to post-op, Dr. Shapiro and his staff provided me with the support I needed to feel informed and confident. Dr. Shapiro is excited about getting great results. As promised, my facelift appears natural ... giving me a rejuvenated appearance without a "stretched" or "artificial" look. Questions/concerns are addressed immediately. Everyone in the office is positive, encouraging, and knowledgeable. I'm so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Six months post-op and I couldn't be happier with the results of my face/neck lift. Those who don't know I've had surgery comment how young I look and how well I've aged. Those who do know, tell me how refreshed, natural and young I look...exactly what I had hoped for. Dr. Shapiro spoke with me at length prior to surgery and afterwards he addressed my unnecessary concerns with patience, sincerity, and compassion. The office staff reflected Dr. Shapiro's professionalism and were always helpful and supportive. Thank you, Dr. Shapiro for an extremely positive experience with amazing results that far exceeded my expectations. Lori B, RN

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

My opinion - Do NOT go to him unless you want to spend $$$ somewhere else trying to fix what he did. I had a rhino from him, which was not performed correctly. I had to go to multiple other consults and finally had a different doctor in Scotts try and correct some of his horrid mistakes. I honestly regret going to him and wish he was just honest prior to doing the surgery and letting me know that maybe he wasn't the best candidate to perform on my nose, but money is money and at the end of the day I feel like he operated on me w out fully knowing what the heck he was doing.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I consulted Dr. Shapiro regarding the possibility of a mini face lift or Threadlift to correct my sagging neck and jaw. I am 61 years young and felt I was aging well except for the lack of definition in my lower face and neck. He spent almost an hour with me going over my options. I wanted a more defined neck and jaw but did not want that fake "I've had work done" look. I am a former nurse and I can spot a bad face lift in a heartbeat. I see them all over town: in the grocery store, in restaurants. Those women look like expressionless robots. So I was leaning toward something less invasive and risky. In the end, I was persuaded that it was time to have a face lift. Dr. Shapiro patiently explained the procedure and alleviated my fears. He assured me that the procedure would not be painful (and it wasn't) and that "no one will know I've been there". I am two weeks post-op and I am not exaggerating when I say that this procedure took 15-20 years off my age. There are no visible scars and I literally look like I did in pictures taken when I was in my 40's. Most importantly, I look like myself-just a firmer, rested, energetic version of myself. I could not be happier. Dr. Shapiro and his talented nursing and support staff made the entire process easy and stress free. I was treated with warmth and care throughout the pre-operative, operative and post-operative phases. Dr. Shapiro sticks with you until you are healed and ready to get back into action. I am so glad I made this decision. I feel like a million dollars and I look forward to the next phase of my life.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Shapiro is truly an amazing cosmetic surgeon with an eye for bone structure and symmetry of facial features. I researched several surgeons for a facelift and was so impressed with Dr. Shapiro's website and the detailed videos of procedures, I called to set up an appointment. From the moment I walked in, I knew that I would be selecting Dr. Shapiro to perform my surgery. The entire staff was so welcoming and genuinely interested in the whole person. One outstanding result of my facelift was the disappearance of visible scars from a previous surgery thanks to the skill and planning of Dr. Shapiro. I had to always wear my hair down and be conscious of anyone being to close to a side of my face where my hairstyle didn't allow complete coverage. I cannot say enough about the excellent care and professionalism that I received as a patient of Dr. Shapiro. On a scale from 1-10, definitely a 12!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have cellulite on my legs and went to Dr Shapiro because I had read about Cellulaze, and was super excited to see if I was a candidate for the procedure. I have to start by saying that Dr. Shapiro is the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He's also honest. My skin tone is too dark for Cellulaze, and he didn't want to risk an outcome I wouldn't be happy with. When I asked if there was anything I could do about my legs, he suggested that I would be very pleased with the results from Smartlipo. I had the procedure done on my inner thighs and am very happy with the results. For the first time in my life I am comfortable wearing leggings, and I am not nearly as self conscious about my thighs. I started practicing hot yoga daily, and in doing so I am happier than ever with my body. I am amazed at how thorough Dr. Shapiro has been, scheduling many follow up appointments so that he could check my progress. His staff has been nothing but pleasant, and Dr. Shapiro has always been punctual for my appointments. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Shapiro, and wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Having facial surgery was a huge step for me. I thought about it for 3 years before I even did any research. My consultation with Dr. Shapiro put my mind at ease instantly and I knew he was the surgeon for me. I felt well cared for before and after the surgery. Dr. Shapiro's expertise is phenomenal; he is intuitive as well as the best plastic surgeon! I knew I could trust his judgement and skill within minutes in my consultation. And while it may "just" be surgery, there was an emotional element for me. Dr. Shapiro and staff handled every aspect of the procedure professionally and with courtesy and compassion. I love the results and am grateful that I chose the clinic. My surgery was one year ago and I am still thrilled. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Shapiro & staff are by far, the best plastic surgeon office ever! He did my breast augmentation and labiaplasty yesterday & he is such a gentle genius, I feel great! His artistic eye for sculpting perfectionism have given me the enhanced beauty that I've always wanted for my physique. I LOVE the fact that he is extremely selective with whom he will or will not select as a plastic surgery candidate in his practice. It truly validates his esteemed confidence and the level of pride he encompasses for his work. He is an amazing surgeon, with an eye for precise detail accompanied by hands that are so gentle and kind, you will leave there assured that you have made the best selection to let this intelligent doctor demonstrate his expert & prestigious educational accolades on your body. His staff is equally qualified and supportive and make the entire process comfortable for first timers such as myself. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a face procedure done on Feb. 1st. I can tell you he is excellent. He is my knight in shining armor. staff was wonderful and he is very caring and kind. Would not want to go to anyone else. In my opinion he is top gun and I trust him completely. My wrinkles are gone and I look great. Have to say he's good looking too!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1984)

Oxford