Ratings for Dr. K. Singh Sahni

My Name Is George Baughman. I was treated by Dr. K. SINGH Sahni in1982 at MCV for a cerebral hemorrhage of an anneurism. Since my surgery, I am now about a 99% recovery. He is the best surgeon in the world, in my estimation! I don't believe that anyone could find unhappiness with this Doctor. He really cares about his patients, and kept my family in Chicago well informed at every phase of the lengthy stay at MCV. I can't thank this man enough, and have made many attempts to give him an update. I wonder if he ever thinks about me? I think about him every time the sun comes up,,and I awake to a new day! Perhaps somehow he'll receive this, and then he will know, that this was a complete success! God Bless You Doctor Singh! Love Always! George Baughman

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I went to him after suffering 12 years with symptoms from a pituitary glanjd tumor my last appointment was cancelled while I was in his waiting room. I never got the results of all the incredible expensive tests he ordered. I was told by his nurse after all the waiting that my appointment was cancelled and that he would not be offering me the option to remove the tumor. I asked these doctors and the unlicensed doctors at the VA hospital if there was extra space in the human skull for tumors to grow they all answered no. Then I asked if there is no extra space for the tumor then it must be putting pressure on the pituitary gland the mayo clinic studies list the symptoms and I have them and I have been prescribed drugs for each of these symptoms so why can't I get a doctor to remove the tumor and see if the symptoms go away after all aren't doctors suppose to use their so called skills to heal patients????

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The rudest person I have ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Went to Johnson Willis....I love Dr. Sahni and his staff....all went well and his expertise will keep me alive a lot longer than my Cancer Dr. first gave me...I love him and Dr. Mattingly my neurosurgeon....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Underwent gamma knife surgery under Dr. Sahni's direction at Johnson-Willis for an acoustic neuroma a couple of years ago. Most excruciatingly painful experience I have ever endured, and that includes 17 hours' labor. The procedure went well enough, but when they removed the frame that they had screwed into my head (literally), the pain quickly grew until I felt there was a ring of fire around my head. By that time the doctor was long gone and no one had provided for pain medication. The nurse ran around the hospital trying to find someone to authorize something, but it took a long time and I was in absolute agony. They did give me something and I fell asleep, then they pushed me out half conscious to my husband's car. That was a Thursday. No one checked on me until Monday. (Even a vet calls the next day, particularly when there's been trouble.) Follow up wasn't scheduled for over a month after that, and then they cancelled my appointment. Word to the wise: IF THEY ARE STILL USING THOSE HORRIBLE FRAMES, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

His nurse needs to find a different profession. I spoke with her on several occasions and Ian's she was very irritated with having to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I believe Dr. Sahni is a good surgeon, however, when the surgery fails his aftercare is very bad. He made it very clear he was no longer interested. The compassion I saw before the surgery was no longer there. This was not at all what I expected when I was worse after the surgery and he had been so optimistic that the surgery would help me.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Disappointed with my experience. Living with extreme debilitating facial pain. The office staff is cold and impersonal. I placed my trust and confidence in this Dr to help me with pain management solutions, and he had promised to fix me,and he has done neither. My life does have value & I pray I will find a Dr who I feel cares about saving my life & is committed to helping me with managing my facial pain or having a long term solution.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

After being told by a local neurologist that I'd have to "learn to live with the pain" I was sent by a new neurologist to Dr. Sahni. After several months of agony, he did a gamma knife procedure and I've been pain free now for 2 years. Not only a good doctor, but a very nice person!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr Sahni and his staff are off the chart! I could not have had better results from my surgery. I was out of the hospital in 2 days and was back at work in 2 weeks. If your within an air flight distance,I strongly recommend this is the doctor and staff you want operating on you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. K. Singh Sahni's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1976)