Ratings for Dr. Howard P. Tay

Dr Tay is a great caring physician. He shows compassionate towards his patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

First appt waited over an hour and a half, 2nd appt. waited on the table for dr. for hour and a 1/2. Dr. showed little compassion - spent 2-3 minutes looking at scan and announces that drastic measures are necessary, scheduled a biopsy and then at last minute rescheduled, didn't take into consideration other health issues when rescheduling. Office feels like an assembly line of patients - only time Dr. Tay showed that he cared was when appointment was cancelled by me. Terrible Experience

Submitted July 26, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Tay's caring manner, thorough explanations, and conservative approach to treatment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Tay and staff were very polite, professional, and had a good sense of humor. The procedure was very quick and virtually painless. If I had to do it over again ( let's hope that would never happen) I would not hesitate to see Dr. Tay again.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Great operation well managed well staffed and God bless you all thank you for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Tay is a great doctor!. I see him for testosterone replacement therapy and just had a Vasectomy. He put me at ease throughout the in office procedure. He was very warm, funny and knowledgeable. I felt very confident in his skills. I felt no pain! It was just too easy with Dr. Tay. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

From initial consultation, biopsy, diagnosis, marker placements, treatment, and follow-ups, Dr Tay of Arizona State Urology has always had a doctor - patient relationship of inclusion and engagement on treatment options and expected results. One year after diagnosis of prostrate cancer, psa values continue to decrease, with no post treatment side effects. I look forward to living a life not shorten by prostrate cancer. Thank your, Dr Tay

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Tay is a very caring doctor. He sat with my wife and I on my first visit explaining all my options for my procedure. He's been extremely professional and informative on all my follow up visits since them. I have complete confidence in him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Always a pleasant environment with very little wait time. Like getting in and out with ease.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I can't complement Dr. Tay enough. He has taken such good care of me over the years. He is always taking the time to inform me about what is going on and keeping me up-to-date on everything I need to know about my condition.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Howard P. Tay's Credentials

• Cantonese

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ