Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Stewart

I am a 54 year old male who has never really had insurance my entire adult life so I have had very few trips to the Doctor unless absolutely necessary. I went to Dr. Stewart to address a serious yet embarrassing situation for a male. My first meeting with him and exam went very well, he is a very calming and soothing individual to talk to and easy to talk to and I think he is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I spent an entire week in the hospital for pain control, they believed it was from a stent they put. Once they pulled the stent, I was released and went right in to have a ct scan, the scan showed a very large stone that was causing blockage, the second dr got me scheduled for emergence surgery they blew up the stones, I was fine, walked out with no pain. There was no need to keep me in the hospital, if I was diagnosed right the first time,, just stay away during college football, you walk out with missing teeth,, or your man parts.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Nice and friendly. Ran a lot of different tests including ultrasound. No treatment or drugs were prescribed. He has no ideas what caused the problem.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Stewart is one of the best physicians I have seen. I had been struggling with prostate issues for some time and Dr. Stewart took the time to sit down with me and really listen. He wasn't quick to operate on me just to make a dollar, but tried other non-invasive options that worked great for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Christopher S. Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ