Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ng

Dr. Ng has been my GP for over 20 years. He's great. No questions about it. The staff up front, however is why I'm giving this 1 star rating. They are the most cartoonishly rude & belligerent people I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. When I called to ask for some information, I was audibly sighed at. (This is just from the most recent interaction.) I'm not asking them to be courteous...but they can't even pretend to be civil.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Hes a great family doctor! No complaints and i am the medical profession so i know what im talking about. He truly cares and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He doesnt make you book a new appointment for a new concern like other doctors do. He's efficient and explains things to you. In terms of booking an appointment it may take some time to see him. The clerks there are so so. Some of them are a bit rude and angry.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Amazing doctor! My family has been seeing him for almost 20 years now. He is my parents family doctor, myself and my sibling and now my kids family doc. He is caring and very knowledgable. I have been to many walk-Ins and seen other docs but he is honestly the best. I hope he never retires because I legitimately worry about that I will never come across a doctor like him again.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Best family doctor out there ! He has been my doctor since day one of my life. Absolutely caring and extremely knowledgable. He is always on time and my visits never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Our family has been going to Dr Andrew Ng for over 25 years. Very reliable and caring doctor. He knows his job to perfection, even his referals are awesome. We are grateful to have him close to us.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am so grateful to have Dr. Ng as my doctor. He has been a wealth of knowledge for me, and he is never rushing me out the door, when I have questions.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I am blessed to have Dr. Ng as my Doctor. Truly one of kind. The best of the best; Creme de le Creme. Patient, thorough, never in a rush, accomodating, explains everything in detail, never hesitates to get a specialist involved....above all really concerned about your well being including the mental side of an issue. I simply cannot say enough good about the man. The staff in his office is also of the highest standard, very professional and most accommodating. Again I am very fortunate to have such a fine Doctor and his office staff looking after me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I'm lucky to have a reliable doctor, Dr.Ng is very caring and professional.Though I have only known him for 8 months,he has prepared me for a big surgery and numerous examinations.He never let any suspicious condition delay,even if I was only neurotic he would educate me with illustration or model.If there is need for specialist, he would refer me immediately. I'm amazed at his persistent patience and calmness,never seen him moody, maybe this is the most valuable quality of a doctor.Life is so fragile and having a trustworthy doctor is such a bless. I and my family will definitely stick to him for many years.By the way, his secretory_ the Asian girl is very nice and helpful too!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Such a great doctor!!!!!! Friendly and very helpful. My whole family goes to him

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr.Ng has been my dr for over 25yrs now. He also is my children's dr. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is gentle and always compassionate. I hope he never retires!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012