Ratings for Dr. James W. Galasso

I personally loved my experience! Front desk switched up which was for the best. Friendly. Down to earth. Knowledgeable. Compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

The worst physician in wyoming valley believe me he dhould not have a medical license

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Horrible doctor needs to go back to med school he almost killed me if you want to live stay clear of him

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Worst doctor ever! I would go to a vet before seeking help from him..his staff is as uncompassionate as him..once I find out what is wrong with me there will be an attorney knocling on his door! STAYCLEAR of this quack..I had to schedule almost all my own specialist appointments and the one he scheduled was with the wrong dr.. refused to see me until I saw a psychiatrist..he is in it for the money only..he doesn't give a dn about people or their health issues..he should not be practicin medicine!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Don't waste your time!! Dr. is a an addict of being with females for one purpose only, ask him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

The most unprofessional office in NEPA. No privacy! Not someplace I would even take my dog. The worst Family Practice (SO CALLED DOCTOR )around. If you tell him what is wrong with you, he will say there is a virus going around, and then tells his nurse to tell you that is what it is. You could be almost dying with some terrible illness, but it is a virus! He is very unprofessional, and does not even know how to talk to patients, or discuss anything with patients. No compassion at all! Most people know their body and can figure it out, and they know what works for them, but he doesn't want to hear anything you have to say. The office staff is loud and obnoxious! They badmouth patients all of the time. HIPPA doesn't even apply there! Don't even think of going there because he will just let you die like some patients that we heard about. Hi is in it for the money. The people that are writing what a great experience they had, are most likely from the office, or somebody who doesn't know any better.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

great expierence finally found a Dr we feel comfotable with will recommend to my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

The most friendly and most comfortable I ever felt at the Dr office very satisfied with him

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The office staff is loud and obnoxious. The doctor spends more time chatting about personal stuff the physical health. Very rushed visit. The well visit was billed as a sick visit. Very displeased with the service over the last 1 year. The answering service refused to take a message.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

First I want to say how good it feels to see other having issues at this office(I'm not crazy). 1) front desk staff is very unprofessional, slow service, very loud, talking about inappropriate things. 2) Dr seems more interested in my personal life than my health, just writes scripts! 3) Even worse is the physician assistant, she is unprofessional, and makes visit uncomfortable. 4) When you wait in the examination room you can very loudly and clearly hear every thing the staff is doing and talking about. Again very inappropriate things can be heard. (staff chit chat, jokes, etc) I have wanted to change doctors for years and was too lazy to try to find a better one but after seeing the other reviews I'm going to finally find another!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. James W. Galasso's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kingston, PA