Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Crane

Imagine going to a car mechanic and he charges a consultation fee to describe how he is going to do the tuneup. I was forced to pay a consultation fee at Dr. Crane's, even though I was another dentist's patient and was referred to here to remove a tooth. That was done quickly and efficiently. But to charge $85 to tell me what he's going to do? I already knew my tooth would be pulled and didn't need to the extra overrun on my health benefits. I consider this see through gouge as unethical. I felt duped afterwards. I don't understand why a dentist would taint his skills like this.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

This doctor performed a procedure that later failed. He dared to charge for the consultation on the job he failed. They kept taking x-rays at each appointment for extra charge although the same x-rays have been done and sent to his office by my other dentist. His office manager has the worst attidude ever. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Crane's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Flagstaff, AZ