Ratings for Dr. Eric Lahnsteiner

He's so good that I looked up sites to review doctors and reviewed him. I never do reviews, for anything. I love you doc! Thanks for always taking care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Lahnsteiner is truly the best always has time to listen and refers to spec when needed, same day app if needed great Dr, most of his staff are wonderful, would not want to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Lahnsteiner is phenomenal. He has treated me for over 25 years and now my children. Not once has his diagnosis been incorrect, and both my daughter and I have had some complicated issues. He is the ultimate professional.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Wonderful Doctor and will work with you to ease your concerns. Will book you on the same day appointment if needed. I have been his patient for 20 years, my husband has transferred to him as well, and my kids are with him since they were born. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

im always tired its keeping me from work dont know what to do about it

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

He's been by GP for over 30 years. Terrible staff (curt, rude, condescending). Very difficult to reach by phone in order to make an appointment - the staff have limited hours where they pick up the phone, are inaccessible during lunch, and the greeting on their answering machine is unintelligible and sounds like it was recorded in the 50's, you also can't leave a voice message). The general quality of service from Dr. Lahnsteiner is not great. Often in a rush, he's inquiries into your health concerns will be brief, leaving you feeling like you're getting nudged out the door without answers. I question his overall understanding of the latest healthcare issues and his knowledge of specialist doctors he can refer his patients to beyond his old roster of mediocre local physicians.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr.Lahnsteiner is very Knowledgable, and thorough he has been my family doctour for a number of years. I am very pleased with his services.Great Doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

We have been with Dr Lahnsteiner since he took over this practice many years ago. He is brilliant, caring and is the ultimate example of what a 5 Star doctor should be. I have a very complicated series of medical conditions and Dr Lahnsteiner has been totally accurate with his diagnosis time and again. He has also saved my life countless times and I would not be here if not for his total dedication to his patients. He always has enough time to listen patiently and no medical problem is too small or insignificant for his total attention. He is a wonderful and caring person who was born to be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Lahnsteiner is a superb intelligent caring physician. I've been going to him for over 25 years and found him to be a real good family doctor who solves your health problems and gives you the correct diagnoses and sound medical advice! When needed he always refers you to specialists who can help you further! Thank you Dr. Lahnsteiner for being such a conscientious physician!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Been a patient for over 30 years, wonderful man/dr. Truly cares for his patients! Have total trust in him!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012