Dr. Megan Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

I saw Dr. Megan a couple of weeks ago and her kind approach really impressed me. Office was gorgeous, staff were welcoming and I left feeling so much better. My hip and knee pain is already significantly less after just one visit. Her chiropractic treatment definitely helped.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have been seeing Megan for 10 years and she has always been able to help my sore back and other ailments such as elbow pain, knee pain, etc. It was in the last month though that she has made the biggest difference for me. I am 6 months pregnant and a runner. Some lower abdomen pain was making it impossible to run so I went and saw Megan. after 2 treatments, I was back running, pain free. Megan is kind, gentle, and always listens to what I am concerned about. She has training for prenatal care and I completely trust her, both while pregnant and when not pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Megan is amazing! I have been seeing her for almost 8 years now and she is great at what she does. She’s very knowledgeable, personable and cares about how I’m doing. I would recommend her to anyone with no hesitations!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Megan has been my lifeline for the past 6 years. I was told about her by a friend - she cane with rave reviews & she lived up to all of them. I now bring my entire family to her. She just opened a new clinic that looks more like a cozy living room rather than a clinic. Her staff are always friendly (the review below just can’t be true) and I’m always welcomed but never pushed to rebook. I can’t recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Megan off and on for over 12 years now, we both have seen other chiropractor's been none compare to her, she is fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Megan is warm, caring and a fantastic chiropractor. You have to book well in advance because she is in such high demand. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Megan is the best chiropractor in the city! Tough to get an appointment with her, but booking her in advance is worth it. I searched around find the best chiropractor in Edmonton and her name kept coming up. I decided to book in and had such a great experience. Dr Megan made getting adjusted comfortable and I felt better after only a few treatments. She genuinely cares about you and that's why I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Megan is the best chiropractor I've ever been to and I've seen many as I move around a lot due to my husbands line of work. She is caring and listens to you & her adjustments are really comfortable. I can't imagine going to anyone else. The clinic has great hours too!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Not sure what the hype is about have seen other Chiros that are significantly more qualified and I received greater help from!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Megan is a wonderful chiropractor. She listens to my concerns, explains her approach & I always feel better when I leave. I will never go anywhere else. You need to book in advance if you want to see you - she is in high demand!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 1998)

• Anthem Blue Cross