Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

I saw a few different chiropractors before settling on Dr Megan. She always takes the time to listen to what's happening with my body and asks great questions (usually things I wouldn't think to mention). I never feel rushed and always feel like I've left after chatting with a friend. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Megan is the best - she always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. She is compassionate and very caring. She is also very knowledgeable and puts her patients first.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

im asking for help i have pain in my upper right back and i had it for a very long time its getting really bad and painful every day some nights cant even sleep i have 100s of different pain killers pills and creams from my doctors they took xrays and lots of blood samples and they say theirs nothing wrong with me its a normal thing it will go away i had it when i was 12 and now still getting worse im 26 years old now. i cant work more then 3 hrs and i cant stand for to long at work this is way i always get let go from my jobs i dont last long .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Everyone I know who sees Dr. Megan loves her! My friends and I have all seen her during our pregnancies and have been incredibly happy with her kind and caring approach. Her associates are really knowledgeable and friendly too! Don't go anywhere else for your pregnancy chiropractic care. These ladies are truly the best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Megan by my midwife. I had a prolonged labour and my newborn son has been very uncomfortable, inconsolable and fussy. Dr. Megan explained in detail how she would gently adjust my son to see if his colicky behavior would change. Both my husband and I noticed a significant decrease in his crying after just a few treatments. We are very impressed with Dr. Megan, her staff and her holistic approach to caring for my little guy!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Megan has been my Chiropractor for 12 years. I have followed her from Sherwood Park as she is proficient, empathetic and sweet. She is highly skilled at what she does and always makes me feel better. Don't hesitate for a minute to see Dr. Megan. She is a really fabulous Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

One patient obviously has personal problems. Don't let that deter you. Dr. Megan is totally caring, not "full of herself" or "concerned about money." I was a sceptic about chiropractic treatment but Dr. Megan has shown that good chiropractic therapy can and does make a huge difference. Five stars across the board from me!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Megan is wonderful. She's incredibly friendly and knowledgable. You are never rushed through your appointment and she takes the time to talk to you instead of rush you out the door. Will never go to another chiropractor. She's who I'm going to recommend to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Megan loves her patients and career. She goes the extra mile every time!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Just had my first visit to Dr. Megan and her studio. Five stars all the way. She was really thorough, friendly, funny and made me feel very comfortable. I was admittedly a bit nervous about being 'adjusted' but it went great. Dr. Megan will be part of my health care team from now on!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Guelph

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw a few different chiropractors before settling on Dr Megan. She always takes the time to listen to what's happening with my body and asks great questions (..."

March 10, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan is the best - she always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. She is compassionate and very caring. She is also very knowledgeable and..."

February 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "im asking for help i have pain in my upper right back and i had it for a very long time its getting really bad and painful every day some nights cant even sleep..."

February 2, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone I know who sees Dr. Megan loves her! My friends and I have all seen her during our pregnancies and have been incredibly happy with her kind and caring ..."

January 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Megan by my midwife. I had a prolonged labour and my newborn son has been very uncomfortable, inconsolable and fussy. Dr. Megan explained ..."

December 31, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan has been my Chiropractor for 12 years. I have followed her from Sherwood Park as she is proficient, empathetic and sweet. She is highly skilled at wh..."

December 26, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://feelbetteredmonton.com/dr-megan-harris" to "http://www.feelbetteredmonton.com".

December 12, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Chiro is totally full of herself!!! All she cares about is getting you back for more visits!"

December 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One patient obviously has personal problems. Don't let that deter you. Dr. Megan is totally caring, not "full of herself" or "concerned about money." I was a..."

November 10, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This chiro is totally full of herself just concerned about $$$$$"

November 6, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan is wonderful. She's incredibly friendly and knowledgable. You are never rushed through your appointment and she takes the time to talk to you instead ..."

October 28, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Megan loves her patients and career. She goes the extra mile every time!"

October 22, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my first visit to Dr. Megan and her studio. Five stars all the way. She was really thorough, friendly, funny and made me feel very comfortable. I was a..."

October 8, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No one else could ever be better than Dr. Meghan Harris. I think the low ratings are just looking for cheap alternatives. People who know less about chiropracti..."

September 28, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Megan's for several years. I have referred my whole extended family to her as she is great with everyone. My parents love her and s..."

September 21, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Totally full of herself not concerned with patient concerned about money! "

September 18, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Megan for over a year now along with her sister Dr. Mallie. Absolutely love them, they take the time to listen and let you voice your con..."

September 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years I had misgivings and was afraid to see a chiropractor. Due to the severity of my pain and not much help otherwise except always being told go to physi..."

August 25, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently started seeing Dr. Megan at The Chiropractic Wellness Studio for an upper back problem I had developed over the past few months. She knew what was wr..."

August 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Megan has kept me upright and functional for several years. I have experianced the insanity of vertigo and she has seen me at my worst and as I said she has ..."

August 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seen Dr. Megan for almost 7 years. She has helped me through 2 car accidents, numerous sports injuries, and anything else that may be bothering me. ..."

July 27, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan is excellent. A true pro. I have seen her multiple times and I am always amazed at not only how quickly she finds the source of my pain, but also ho..."

July 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan is straight up awesome. She is really down to earth, personable and really good at adjusting. I go see her about once per month and she keeps me align..."

July 4, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan has been my chiropractor for over one year. I started seeing her on the recommendation of some of my work colleagues. She and her team work hard to pr..."

June 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered with back pain since I nearly broke my neck as a child. I have been to numerous chiropractors. I weight train on a regular basis and have neve..."

May 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic! Drs Megan and Mailie are the only chiropractors I trust! They are knowledgeable and skilled as well as kind, empathetic and very funny! It's always ..."

May 7, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive from Southwest Edmonton to see Dr. Megan, she is an amazing woman, inside and out! A great Chiropractor, I trust her 100%, she is extremely knowledgeab..."

April 13, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Megan helped my newborn baby girl! When she was born she had trouble turning her head to the right. This problem led to her developing a flat spot on her hea..."

March 26, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Megan is amazing! I started seeing her during my pregnancy, and I had a very smooth pregnancy, along with a short labor and delivery. I really feel that r..."

March 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel from the south side to the north end to see Dr. Megan and her team. The reception staff are always friendly and my kids are treated well with lots of e..."

March 1, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently met Dr. Megan at one of our Running room presentations in Sherwood Park. She spoke about injury prevention and how to improve running biomechanics. ..."

February 21, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Did not have a good experience at all, after my consultation I left feeling uneasy and went for a second opinion only to find out that the initial diagnosis and..."

February 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from symphysis pubis dysfunction since 19 weeks which makes walking up stairs, getting into vehicles and walking i..."

February 6, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really nervous seeing a Chiropractor for the first time... Megan took the time to explain everything to me and put me at ease, that was about 10 years ago..."

January 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was at my wits end. I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant and have been suffering with symphysis pubis dysfunction since 21 weeks which makes walking excruciating (..."

November 20, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is very knowledgeable, an excellent Chiropractor and beautiful soul."

October 31, 2014
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Megan. She has such a great bed-side manner and really cares for her patients. I've never had a doc that adjusts her life around her patients. Her kn..."

October 29, 2014
    • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5A 5J6".

October 26, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Megan for chiropractic treatment for about 5 years. During this time I have needed orthotics and have had them readjusted as well. I tru..."

October 13, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Megan. She asks the right questions, makes the right adjustments, and finds you the right help if you require it. Plus she has an amazing personalit..."

October 1, 2014
    • Postal Code has been updated from "" to "T5A0". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

September 9, 2014
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.drmeganharris.com" to "http://feelbetteredmonton.com/dr-megan-harris". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "". Address has been updated from "None" to "13746 50 St NW Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "780-477-0990".

September 9, 2014
    • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014