Dr. Megan Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan and her team of six fantastic Chiropractors won’t disappoint you. I started years ago with Dr. Megan and my kids and extended family love her. Beautiful new practice, toys, stickers and snacks for your kids, trendy and relaxing massage treatment rooms. I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Really dumb having to tell u more about how poorly

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Quickly assessed my problems and initiated a programme of care to quickly resolve my issue

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Truly blessed to have met Dr Megan as she has helped me so much through my MVA and miscarriage. As a Registered Nurse, I like when my provider talks real with me and Dr Megan certainly delivers on that point. She is very knowledgeable, willing to explain, and super friendly. I feel better both physically and emotionally after my visits with her. My daughter loves the clinic with toy bins in every room and such a friendly welcoming atmosphere. Dr Megan has certainly built a wonderful business and I am proud to be a client of hers.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

More concerned about $$$$ compared to helping a person

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Dr Megan was my first venture into the chiropractic world and I now visit the office on a regular basis. She is knowledgeable and friendly. I always come away feeling like a million bucks. Thank you Dr Megan.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Ive been seeing dr. Harris for. Over 10 years now and i highly reccomend her. She goes above and beyond to helpher patients and has a great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Megan Harris, I've been seeing her 5+ years now and through MVA to personal needs she's always managed to take any aches and pain away with her knowledgable easy adjustments . Never have I doubted her advice , care or expertise when it comes to her medical field. I have recommended many people to her whom have also been pleasantly impressed and happy with the outcomes. I refused to see anyone other then Dr. Megan, thank you for all you do :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Megan and her studio are amazing. Friendly and fantastic, comfortable atmosphere. Profession yet compassionate. Love it there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Takes the time to talk to you about your issues. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 1998)