Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

Just saw dr Megan Harris for the first time. She is an angel sent from heaven. I have been dealing with a tight and sore back for several years and been treated through physio and massage. And after just 1 adjustment I feel different. Looking forward to returning and feeling optimistic about getting away from back pain. Thanks Megan!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I hurt my lower back 4 months ago and I went to physiotherapy to fix the problem. I wasn't healing completely so I thought I would try chiropractic treatments. Dr Megan was extremely kind and full of knowledge!! She explained my injury in full detail and how she could fix it. After one visit I felt amazing! I could workout again without pain. My range of movement improved so much I couldn't believe it. I'm so thankful I went.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Saw Dr. Megan right at the end of pregnancy 38 weeks until the day before delivery. She helped so much with my pelvic and si pain where I went from barely walking to walking with ease. Very caring and warm too.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Megan Harris is amazing. She listens, she helps and she accommodates. Always willing to fix your problems without ever a hassle. Ontop of this she's always been such a kind woman, great manners and very knowledgable . Thanks Megan Harris for being the best chiropractor I've seen and met in Alberta!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I saw a few different chiropractors before settling on Dr Megan. She always takes the time to listen to what's happening with my body and asks great questions (usually things I wouldn't think to mention). I never feel rushed and always feel like I've left after chatting with a friend. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Megan is the best - she always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. She is compassionate and very caring. She is also very knowledgeable and puts her patients first.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

im asking for help i have pain in my upper right back and i had it for a very long time its getting really bad and painful every day some nights cant even sleep i have 100s of different pain killers pills and creams from my doctors they took xrays and lots of blood samples and they say theirs nothing wrong with me its a normal thing it will go away i had it when i was 12 and now still getting worse im 26 years old now. i cant work more then 3 hrs and i cant stand for to long at work this is way i always get let go from my jobs i dont last long .

Submitted February 2, 2016

Everyone I know who sees Dr. Megan loves her! My friends and I have all seen her during our pregnancies and have been incredibly happy with her kind and caring approach. Her associates are really knowledgeable and friendly too! Don't go anywhere else for your pregnancy chiropractic care. These ladies are truly the best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Megan by my midwife. I had a prolonged labour and my newborn son has been very uncomfortable, inconsolable and fussy. Dr. Megan explained in detail how she would gently adjust my son to see if his colicky behavior would change. Both my husband and I noticed a significant decrease in his crying after just a few treatments. We are very impressed with Dr. Megan, her staff and her holistic approach to caring for my little guy!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Megan has been my Chiropractor for 12 years. I have followed her from Sherwood Park as she is proficient, empathetic and sweet. She is highly skilled at what she does and always makes me feel better. Don't hesitate for a minute to see Dr. Megan. She is a really fabulous Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Guelph