Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

What a great place to go for Chiropractic care! The studio is seasonally decorated , the reception staff are unbelievably friendly and I got a great set of adjustments from Dr. Megan. I've been to many Chiropractors in the past and guarantee you will absolutely love this place!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Megan Harris to anyone. She is extremely thorough and has the best personality of any doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

After years of suffering with severe back pain, an online search directed me to Dr. Megan of the Chiropractic Wellness Studio. Being highly regarded in her field amongst peers and clients alike, I quickly discovered just how amazing she is! Her prowess extends beyond the traditional scope of practice in treating the physical form. By incorporating a mind, body and spirit approach, she addressed my issues on several levels. One of the many great things about Dr. Megan is that she listens with great patience, thus enabling her to tailor treatments that are specific to her patient's needs. She is a genuine healer, and her bedside manner is second to none. What I thought might take weeks of treatment to improve my condition resulted after only two appointments. Thanks to Dr. Megan, my quality of life has taken a turn for the better

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Megan for the first time last week. I chose her because of her many positive reviews here and other places. I have considered trying Chiropractic for a long time but never knew who to see. Dr. Megan is a really good listener and didn't rush me. She explained what she felt was wrong with me and why. She outlined a plan and told me what to expect in terms of change in pain. She acknowledged that I was very nervous and explained each part of her treatment as we went along. I already feel better after two treatments and already trust she will help me with my lower back pain. Really great doctor and super nice person!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Just saw dr Megan Harris for the first time. She is an angel sent from heaven. I have been dealing with a tight and sore back for several years and been treated through physio and massage. And after just 1 adjustment I feel different. Looking forward to returning and feeling optimistic about getting away from back pain. Thanks Megan!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I hurt my lower back 4 months ago and I went to physiotherapy to fix the problem. I wasn't healing completely so I thought I would try chiropractic treatments. Dr Megan was extremely kind and full of knowledge!! She explained my injury in full detail and how she could fix it. After one visit I felt amazing! I could workout again without pain. My range of movement improved so much I couldn't believe it. I'm so thankful I went.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Saw Dr. Megan right at the end of pregnancy 38 weeks until the day before delivery. She helped so much with my pelvic and si pain where I went from barely walking to walking with ease. Very caring and warm too.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Megan Harris is amazing. She listens, she helps and she accommodates. Always willing to fix your problems without ever a hassle. Ontop of this she's always been such a kind woman, great manners and very knowledgable . Thanks Megan Harris for being the best chiropractor I've seen and met in Alberta!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I saw a few different chiropractors before settling on Dr Megan. She always takes the time to listen to what's happening with my body and asks great questions (usually things I wouldn't think to mention). I never feel rushed and always feel like I've left after chatting with a friend. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Megan is the best - she always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. She is compassionate and very caring. She is also very knowledgeable and puts her patients first.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Guelph