Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

Megan is a wonderful chiropractor. She listens to my concerns, explains her approach & I always feel better when I leave. I will never go anywhere else. You need to book in advance if you want to see you - she is in high demand!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Fabulous chiropractor! Dr. Megan absolutely deserves to be rated number one.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This doctor is overrated. Her treatments are not particular effective.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Megan is very down to earth and genuine in her approach. My kids love joining me at my appointments because of the great toys, stickers and snacks. The reception staff are welcoming and I always feel better after my sessions. I have seen Megan throughout 2 of my 3 pregnancies and it made a huge difference in my comfort levels during my pregnancies and in especially in labour. This place rocks!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Can't imagine seeing anyone else. Dr. Megan is outstanding in her field in addition to being a wonderful person. Her clinic and staff are exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I saw Dr. Harris when I was pregnant for a sciatic nerve pain in my right leg, her approach is very welcoming and makes you feel comfortable just the way your are, she helped me back then, now I am back in her office 3 years later for pain in my right knee and right hip, I teach yoga and practice about 3 times a week and do cardio twice week, I realize that I am overusing my joints and muscles, I will probably need maintenance chiro work for life and that's OK because I love seeing Dr. Harris, I trust her advice and always feel much better when I walk out of her office. 100% recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Megan has been my Chiropractor for about 12 years. I started seeing her soon after she started practice. I respect her opinion and her approach to care. I often choose to consult with her ahead of my MD for many health related issues and trust her opinion greatly. I am a huge fan and highly recommend Megan!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Megan Harris is a God sent. I have been seeing her for two years now and not only is she very skilled at what she does, she cares! I highly recommend her to any of my family and friends. I have been painfree for over a year now and it is all because of Dr. Harris and her amazing clinic!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

If I could describe Dr. Megan in one word I would say she is extremely 'compassionate'. She cares a lot about her patients and she and I always end up laughing during my treatments. I always leave feeling better than when I came in.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Great Experience. I would reccommend her services highly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Guelph