Dr. Megan Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan and her team of six fantastic Chiropractors won’t disappoint you. I started years ago with Dr. Megan and my kids and extended family love her. Beautiful new practice, toys, stickers and snacks for your kids, trendy and relaxing massage treatment rooms. I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr Megan was my first venture into the chiropractic world and I now visit the office on a regular basis. She is knowledgeable and friendly. I always come away feeling like a million bucks. Thank you Dr Megan.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Ive been seeing dr. Harris for. Over 10 years now and i highly reccomend her. She goes above and beyond to helpher patients and has a great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Megan Harris, I've been seeing her 5+ years now and through MVA to personal needs she's always managed to take any aches and pain away with her knowledgable easy adjustments . Never have I doubted her advice , care or expertise when it comes to her medical field. I have recommended many people to her whom have also been pleasantly impressed and happy with the outcomes. I refused to see anyone other then Dr. Megan, thank you for all you do :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Megan and her studio are amazing. Friendly and fantastic, comfortable atmosphere. Profession yet compassionate. Love it there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Takes the time to talk to you about your issues. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

As a first time parent I did not know what was wrong with my newborn when he had built up gas :( I went to see Dr Harris and after a few visits my son was giggling so much and was no longer fussy and gassy :) Best decision I ever made. I have referred 2 other friends with their babies

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Love Love Love Dr. Megan! First started seeing her while pregnant with my first baby after having major issues with my back so bad it landed me in the hospital, Dr Megan has been extremely helpful through my now two pregnancies, fixes me up everytime explains in detail why and where Pain is coming from gives me tips and excerscizes for Home inbetween appointments .:: also very very friendly can’t say enough about her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I’ve been Dr. Megan’s patient for nearly 15 years. I’m an athlete who’s always got something new for her to treat because of the different training I do. This is what I love about Dr. Megan - she’s REAL. She tells you like it is, knows her stuff, and isn’t afraid to refer you to someone else for a specialty that isn’t hers (ie: graston, needling, physio, and even (gasp) medical doctors!!). She’s kind, empathetic, and a badass female professional who’s built her business from the ground up - including other female practitioners - and creating her own brand without “selling out” like so many other businesses. I’m proud to be a Chiropractic Wellness Studio patient and refer her to anyone who needs chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Megan is a v ery good doctor but always booked up every time im in pain I phone to book with dr. megan but she is booked . I have no choice but to see one of the other chiropractors and their hours are staggered. So if I see one doctor and I have to come back for a second appointment I may not be able to see that same doctor. when you start with one doctor you like to continue seeing the same doctor. Dr. Megan your practice has grown so big that you don't have time to see your regular clients. Its one thing to be rated # 1 in Edmonton buts its another to have your hours open to see your regular clients and chose not to see any new clients. Ive been forced to see another chiropractor in Edmonton whose can see me when I need to . . ...... I miss coming there.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 1998)

MB Health