Dr. Megan Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Megan Harris

I’ve been Dr. Megan’s patient for nearly 15 years. I’m an athlete who’s always got something new for her to treat because of the different training I do. This is what I love about Dr. Megan - she’s REAL. She tells you like it is, knows her stuff, and isn’t afraid to refer you to someone else for a specialty that isn’t hers (ie: graston, needling, physio, and even (gasp) medical doctors!!). She’s kind, empathetic, and a badass female professional who’s built her business from the ground up - including other female practitioners - and creating her own brand without “selling out” like so many other businesses. I’m proud to be a Chiropractic Wellness Studio patient and refer her to anyone who needs chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Megan is a v ery good doctor but always booked up every time im in pain I phone to book with dr. megan but she is booked . I have no choice but to see one of the other chiropractors and their hours are staggered. So if I see one doctor and I have to come back for a second appointment I may not be able to see that same doctor. when you start with one doctor you like to continue seeing the same doctor. Dr. Megan your practice has grown so big that you don't have time to see your regular clients. Its one thing to be rated # 1 in Edmonton buts its another to have your hours open to see your regular clients and chose not to see any new clients. Ive been forced to see another chiropractor in Edmonton whose can see me when I need to . . ...... I miss coming there.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Megan is simply wonderful. I switched to her when I was pregnant because she had great reviews for pregnancy care. She helped me stay active through two pregnancies and beyond. She is very kind and helpful. If she knows there are other types of practitioners who may help your ailments, she will send you in their direction because she genuinely wants to see you feel better. I can’t imagine finding a better chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I love coming to see Dr. Megan. I went to physiotherapy for an accident and they told me after my treatments that I would just have residual symptoms for 6 months to a year. That wasn't going to work for me so I finally decided to try seeing a chiropractor (even though I was terrified). She was so good and just did one adjustment the first time and then built up to where I was comfortable. She never pushed me further than I was ready to go. I really appreciate her taking the time to talk me through everything so I know exactly what is going on.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Megan a couple of weeks ago and her kind approach really impressed me. Office was gorgeous, staff were welcoming and I left feeling so much better. My hip and knee pain is already significantly less after just one visit. Her chiropractic treatment definitely helped.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have been seeing Megan for 10 years and she has always been able to help my sore back and other ailments such as elbow pain, knee pain, etc. It was in the last month though that she has made the biggest difference for me. I am 6 months pregnant and a runner. Some lower abdomen pain was making it impossible to run so I went and saw Megan. after 2 treatments, I was back running, pain free. Megan is kind, gentle, and always listens to what I am concerned about. She has training for prenatal care and I completely trust her, both while pregnant and when not pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Megan is amazing! I have been seeing her for almost 8 years now and she is great at what she does. She’s very knowledgeable, personable and cares about how I’m doing. I would recommend her to anyone with no hesitations!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Megan has been my lifeline for the past 6 years. I was told about her by a friend - she cane with rave reviews & she lived up to all of them. I now bring my entire family to her. She just opened a new clinic that looks more like a cozy living room rather than a clinic. Her staff are always friendly (the review below just can’t be true) and I’m always welcomed but never pushed to rebook. I can’t recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

The front end staff are incredibly rude. When asked about the payment policy they were snarky and disrespectful. My visit with the doctor was short and due to my language barrier it did not seem as though I was welcomed so I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Megan off and on for over 12 years now, we both have seen other chiropractor's been none compare to her, she is fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Megan Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Megan has been in private practice for 12 years. She has a special interest in providing prenatal and postnatal chiropractic care to pregnant women. In 2009, she completed her certification in The Webster Technique through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She frequently works in collaboration with Midwives, Doulas, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Obstetricians to provide prenatal chiropractic care to women during pregnancy. Dr. Megan also has a special interest in working with athletes and runners. She is a regular guest speaker at various Running Room locations where she provides runners with information on the following topics: optimizing running body mechanics, injury prevention, core strength & stretching exercises and the how chiropractic care contributes to the prevention and treatment of running associated injuries. Dr. Megan received her certification in 2012 as a Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and has had a lot of success with incorporating kinesiotaping into her athletes' treatments. Kinesiotaping was widely used in the 2012 Summer Olympics and has become well known in the prevention and and treatment of athletic injuries. Kinesiotaping is effective in supporting shoulder, knee and ankle joint injuries, providing extra support to strained muscles and assisting in the reduction of swelling in the acute phases of injury.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Guelph