You may also like

Rate Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan Harris's Ratings

For years I had misgivings and was afraid to see a chiropractor. Due to the severity of my pain and not much help otherwise except always being told go to physio and taking serious pain medications, I decided I have nothing to lose by trying another form of treatment. Even though I realize there's not much that can be done the professionalism and knowledge from Dr Megan is incredible. She immediately made me feel comfortable and eased my misconceptions about chiropractors. Her pleasant and down to earth mannerisms make you feel like you're visiting a friend. I am never rushed out as some patients are made to feel. She listens and gives great advice for any concerns and will be completely honest. I have recommended my husband to see her because you can feel the difference immediately during her sessions. I will be recommending her to whoever needs chiropractic care and can now assure others that it should be part of their overall health routine. I wish I would have started years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I recently started seeing Dr. Megan at The Chiropractic Wellness Studio for an upper back problem I had developed over the past few months. She knew what was wrong with me right away and explained my condition thoroughly. It was a rib problem and she confidently diagnosed it and treated it in the time frame that she outlined during my initial visit. She has shown me some strength exercises to help support the weak region and I felt better so fast. I was impressed with her professionalism and personality and also with my whole experience at her 'studio'. She is a great doctor and comes highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr Megan has kept me upright and functional for several years. I have experianced the insanity of vertigo and she has seen me at my worst and as I said she has helped me stay upright. I am a reactive patient rather than proactive and that is never a problem for her. She always takes care of my ailment and has proactive suggestions. She is always on top of her chiropractic knowledge by keeping informed of any new techniques and gaining the knowledge to implement them in her practice. I consider her and her fabulous team a blessing in my life and my family's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I have been seen Dr. Megan for almost 7 years. She has helped me through 2 car accidents, numerous sports injuries, and anything else that may be bothering me. She is very knowledgeable in her practice and takes the time to explain to you what is going on, how we are going to fix it & how to maintain it. She truly cares about her patients & sometimes I wish I had to see her more than once every few months because she is always such a pleasure to talk to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Megan is excellent. A true pro. I have seen her multiple times and I am always amazed at not only how quickly she finds the source of my pain, but also how quickly she makes it go away. Her adjusting style is very quick, and to the point. Almost surprising actually! She is very kind, and a very warm person. I always feel at ease whenever she adjusts me because she makes me feel at ease beforehand. I would recommend her any day of the week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Megan is straight up awesome. She is really down to earth, personable and really good at adjusting. I go see her about once per month and she keeps me aligned and moving. You won't regret picking her as your chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Megan has been my chiropractor for over one year. I started seeing her on the recommendation of some of my work colleagues. She and her team work hard to provide a really outstanding experience to her patients on every visit. Dr. Megan is not only an excellent chiropractor, she is also a genuinely kind person who shows a lot of care for each and every person she treats. She takes the time to listen to your symptoms and she also takes into consideration other personal factors in your life that could also be contributing to your pain. I am more than confident with Dr. Megan's diagnostic skills but also really enjoy the holistic atmosphere of the studio. If Dr. Megan is not available I also really like seeing Dr. Mailie and Dr. Dawn - as they are both awesome chiropractors too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have suffered with back pain since I nearly broke my neck as a child. I have been to numerous chiropractors. I weight train on a regular basis and have never known what it feels like for my back not to be in pain, until I had just one adjustment from Dr. Mailie. My adjustment lasted longer then any other chiropractor and with better results. Since my injury I have never been able to look down or sit in certain positions with out feeling pain. I don't have to worry about that pain anymore or question if I was going to have to change careers. I feel more confident and I sleep much better too. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Dr. Mailie and the Chiropractic Wellness studio

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Fantastic! Drs Megan and Mailie are the only chiropractors I trust! They are knowledgeable and skilled as well as kind, empathetic and very funny! It's always a good experience at the Wellness Studio. Dr. Megan was amazing with my infant daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I drive from Southwest Edmonton to see Dr. Megan, she is an amazing woman, inside and out! A great Chiropractor, I trust her 100%, she is extremely knowledgeable, if she feels that you need an x-ray or anything else, she gets it done. I have been seeing Dr. Megan for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The whole experience in the Chiropractic Wellness Studio is always great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775452].votes_count ]]