You may also like

Rate Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan Harris's Ratings

I have been seen Dr. Megan for almost 7 years. She has helped me through 2 car accidents, numerous sports injuries, and anything else that may be bothering me. She is very knowledgeable in her practice and takes the time to explain to you what is going on, how we are going to fix it & how to maintain it. She truly cares about her patients & sometimes I wish I had to see her more than once every few months because she is always such a pleasure to talk to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Megan is excellent. A true pro. I have seen her multiple times and I am always amazed at not only how quickly she finds the source of my pain, but also how quickly she makes it go away. Her adjusting style is very quick, and to the point. Almost surprising actually! She is very kind, and a very warm person. I always feel at ease whenever she adjusts me because she makes me feel at ease beforehand. I would recommend her any day of the week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Megan is straight up awesome. She is really down to earth, personable and really good at adjusting. I go see her about once per month and she keeps me aligned and moving. You won't regret picking her as your chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Megan has been my chiropractor for over one year. I started seeing her on the recommendation of some of my work colleagues. She and her team work hard to provide a really outstanding experience to her patients on every visit. Dr. Megan is not only an excellent chiropractor, she is also a genuinely kind person who shows a lot of care for each and every person she treats. She takes the time to listen to your symptoms and she also takes into consideration other personal factors in your life that could also be contributing to your pain. I am more than confident with Dr. Megan's diagnostic skills but also really enjoy the holistic atmosphere of the studio. If Dr. Megan is not available I also really like seeing Dr. Mailie and Dr. Dawn - as they are both awesome chiropractors too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have suffered with back pain since I nearly broke my neck as a child. I have been to numerous chiropractors. I weight train on a regular basis and have never known what it feels like for my back not to be in pain, until I had just one adjustment from Dr. Mailie. My adjustment lasted longer then any other chiropractor and with better results. Since my injury I have never been able to look down or sit in certain positions with out feeling pain. I don't have to worry about that pain anymore or question if I was going to have to change careers. I feel more confident and I sleep much better too. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Dr. Mailie and the Chiropractic Wellness studio

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Fantastic! Drs Megan and Mailie are the only chiropractors I trust! They are knowledgeable and skilled as well as kind, empathetic and very funny! It's always a good experience at the Wellness Studio. Dr. Megan was amazing with my infant daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I drive from Southwest Edmonton to see Dr. Megan, she is an amazing woman, inside and out! A great Chiropractor, I trust her 100%, she is extremely knowledgeable, if she feels that you need an x-ray or anything else, she gets it done. I have been seeing Dr. Megan for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The whole experience in the Chiropractic Wellness Studio is always great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Megan helped my newborn baby girl! When she was born she had trouble turning her head to the right. This problem led to her developing a flat spot on her head. I took her to see Dr. Megan when my baby was four months old. After only a few treatments my daughter has a full range of motion which prevented further flattening. She also referred me to a massage therapist who reduced the flattening that had already occurred. Dr. Megan is amazing with babies! I see them in her office on a regular basis. She creates a warm and caring environment and I am so grateful to her for all that she has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Megan is amazing! I started seeing her during my pregnancy, and I had a very smooth pregnancy, along with a short labor and delivery. I really feel that regular visits with her contributed to this. Now that my daughter is here, we both see Dr. Megan on a monthly basis. She is kind, knowledgeable, and gives a great adjustment. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I travel from the south side to the north end to see Dr. Megan and her team. The reception staff are always friendly and my kids are treated well with lots of educational toys and a sticker before they leave. Megan is always smiling, friendly and gets to the bottom of my pain. You get what you need with her. If you need x-Rays or a referral somewhere else she will provide that for you but if you just need an adjustment and you're good to go she'll tell you that too. Overall, I always have a consistently great experience at her studio and recommend you make the drive to see her if you're looking for a chiropractor who is both friendly and extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740091].votes_count ]]