Ratings for Dr. Danny K. Robertson

Found my visit to this doctor a complete waste of time. He was very glib. Made light or joked about everything. Went to him for loss of hair and other skin problems. Did not even do an examination of or look at areas in question. Just went on about what would not happen. Would not see him again. A very disappointing visit.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been going to Dr Robertson for 20 years I thought he was an amazing man Be very careful as he renigs on want he says I went to him regarding a procedure done wrong with another firm He advised me to have them call him as he would let them know the procedure did not work He said they either used old stuff or did not inject it into the right Muscle . He said if he had done it and it failed he would do it for free or refund my money .When I called the firm they requested a letter from Dr Robertson When I spoke with him about it he replied not remembering the conversation He was rude and interrupted me while I was trying to refresh his memory I am very disappointed as he has lost my trust .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Robertson was very rude and arrogant; he complained about hating his job as well as the hours he works and did not even take the time to look at my skin or address the issue. I felt very rushed and uncomfortable - he also left the room before I could express my concerns. I will never take time out of my day to go see him again. Complete waste of time and zero help !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Robertson was excellent. He was accommodating of an error that we made on our appointment time and he was EXCELLENT with my 5 year old daughter. She was afraid of having her wart removed but Dr Robertson made her feel very comfortable. Not only was he able to effectively treat my daughter's wart but my daughter really likes him

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

excellent doctor. He has a great sense of humour and is very nice. I cant believe any bad reviews on here about him. I would say they prob are uptight and cant handle a little laughter. Lighten up :)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr.Robertson was the second dermatologist I saw about my concern. He referred me to a surgeon without hesitation. I am now in great health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

The best doctor i have seen. Took my daughter in to remove warts and his sense of humour totally distracted her and made her laugh while he was doing it. We have seen him 3 times now and he has us laughing our heads off. Would recommend him hands down. Amazing!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Excellent doctor and I have recommended him to others. Excellent staff in Ajax. I give him top-notch rating. Thanks Dr. Robertson and staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

This doctor is an idiot, and a very cruel man. He will do procedures without telling you their purpose or getting your permission just so he can get extra $ in his wallet. If you undergo any strange uncommon/ serious reactions to a medication he will pretend that it is not happening and make you stay on it. He does not listen, and forced me to take a topical that I am allergic to because he believed my allergy was made up (and my face was swollen for 12 hours because of it). Forget about asking questions with this man because he usually never knows the answer. He is the lowest of the low. Do not see him for acne!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

After my son had seen another Dr for acne and had no absolutely success, this Dr was recommended by another hockey mom....thankfully!!!! My son now has a normal face, making him a happier teenager. Thank you Dr. Robertson!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011