Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Westerband

Excellent. Very professional and compassionate. Advises but doesn't demand. Conscientious. Kind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor has 28 years of experience she is good. I've been her patien for almost 4 years now. She is straight to the point. And yes she does not spend a lot of time with patients that are in great health conditions. I've been to the old office and the new one on La Colla. Her staff is very nice and will help you with any questions. She is just different and that does not make her a bad doctor at all. I love Dr. Westerband

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have a healthy baby, which I am thankful for, but did not find my experience with this doctor good at all. She treated me like an annoyance when i asked questions. Kind of made fun of me. She didn't take my concerns seriously, and i am just grateful i listened to my instincts and went to labor and delivery on my own (thankfully because there was an issue).

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Everyone else was nice. Dr. Westerband however, just awful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Horrible service. Rushed in and out of an appointment. Ignored by all staff upon leaving exam room. Then they billed my old insurance even though I filled out updated paperwork and gave my card. Had to call back several times to get the billing issue resolved.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

This pregnancy has been a terrible experience at dr Westerbands office since day one. From lost lab and urine specifies to mixing up patient charting to giving me the wrong testing, there has been mistake after mistake. The MA staff is cold and uninterested. The only friendly people are the front desk girl and the phlebotomist. They are now telling me they charge for paperwork to be filled out-that's their job!! I should have ran after my first appointment. No one wants to switch care at 30 weeks, but it might be better than dealing with such incompetence! Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

this is a doctor who rushed me through my appointment after waiting for half hour.did not have a chance to ask any questions i was concerned about.bad doctor in my opinion.i would never go back or reccomend her to anyone.not a caring doctor at all.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Westerband has delivered two of my 3 children and I am about 4 weeks from having my 3rd delivered by her. My first child was delivered by a different OB, there would be times I would wait for an hour in the waiting room before seen, and being pregnant that is the last thing you want to do! I have been so impressed with how quickly Dr. Westerband and her staff get me in and out. My appointments are usually no longer than 20 minutes total with hardly any waiting time! Dr. Westerband takes time in each appointment to find out how I am feeling, if I have any questions etc. I highly recommend Dr. Westerband for all your gynecological needs!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very impressed. Dr. Westerband really has a passion and talent for what she does. She preformed a hysterectomy on me and there were no complications and she was very gentle and patient with my recovery. She answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Catherine M. Westerband's Credentials

• Univ De Louis Pasteur, Uer Sci Med, Strasbourg (407-18 Pr 1918) (Grad. 1990)