Ratings for Dr. Amy J. Schneider

I have had trouble getting pregnant and she had been helpful in the past. When I went to see Dr. schneider she told me I was older to be getting pregnant and the prime age is 22, I'm well past 22. She seemed bothered that I was there and referred me to a specialist. I had never had a bad experience with her but this last one made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I will never go back to her and if you are having problems getting pregnant or are not of the prime age I would recommend finding a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have had trouble with infertility. After years, I had a surprise pregnancy which ended in miscarriage after 14 weeks. She never took my blood work to check my Thyroid or other hormone levels to make sure that the baby and I were ok. The only time she did was after my miscarriage which took over a week to get results. She gave me Clomid to take and again never tested me to see if I even needed help to ovulate. She never seemed interested in me even when I was pregnant for the first time. I have switched doctors and have had so many tests done in just a month! If you want a doctor that is proactive in your care, Dr. Schneider is not for you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Such a great physician! I feel so much better about my pregnancy now that I switched to Dr Schneider.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Amy J. Schneider's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)