Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Busch

I love Dr B he delivered both my children and performed my Hysterectomy. I have been a patient for over 20 years (26 to be exact). He is caring, funny, knowlegeable and an amazing doctor. Thanks for the amazing care over the years!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I have been a patient in this office for over 20 years. The office, staff and Dr. Busch feel like family. They always know who I am when I call, this is unusual for a Dr. office. Dr. Busch always listens to what I have to say and is very honest about his medical oppinion. He would never do anything without making sure that I understood the medical reasons. This is an office that can be trusted to take care of myself and my family. I will be very sad when the day comes that he must retire.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

The office looks old and kinda dirty, front staff is a mixed bag, one is kinda gruff and rude and the other was always friendly. I consistently had to wait 20 - 45 minutes for the doctor to actually see me once I was in the examination room, one time about an hour. Dr. Busch is the only doctor in the practice so I get the feeling he runs himself a bit thin trying to keep up with the amount of patients scheduled. Dr. Busch himself had a great bedside manner and sense of humor but I found him lacking when it came to actual delivery... Scared me into inducing when only one day past estimated due date even though there wasn't any medical reason, which led to a lot of unnecessary interventions like continuous monitoring and two days of labor since my body wasn't ready. The doctor only showed up at the very end of my three hours of pushing to basically catch the baby and stitch me up afterward.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Kenneth J. Busch's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

GHI