Ratings for Dr. David Ritenburg

My elderly parents see him. On a typical visit he does not tough them, listen to their heart or take their blood pressure (80+ years old). They DO get a prescription every time though.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had - seems genuinely interested in helping you and listens to your problems, even if there are more than one. Made me feel like a real person even though I have mental health issues. You won't find a better physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I was a new patient and he had to get my file transfered. Funny thing is that once he had it, he could never find it. I also got called back in numerous time because somehow my pap test samples went missing before they were even sent to the lab. I was supposed to be refered to a specialist......was never done!! The worst doctor I have ever had! THANK GOD I HAVE A NEW DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Well, I have been a patient of this doctor for over 20 years, and believe me, if I could find a new GP in town accepting patients, I would!! He is very quick to throw pills at your issues, I have been on narcotic pain meds for the last 6 years, and that is his only answer for me. I am a female so that seems to dictate that I am a headcase. I went to see a few specialists who actually took the time to find my issues and to my shock...my internal bleeding issues were not all in my head....geee, you would think that very high amounts of blood in a urine test would have tipped him off, but I guess those must have been wrong also. I am now awaiting several surgeries that will hopefully make my life mostly normal and no thanks to him!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Almost killed me, misdiagnosed a ruptured appendix and acture peretonitus (sp?) as depression, and handed me a prescription for anti depressants. Left his office and went to another Dr across the hall who diagnosed my condition just by looking at me when I walked in the door. He sent me straight to ER where they were waiting with 2 IVs of antibiotics. David Rittenberg is a pill pusher, doesnt listen to anything patients say, very high fever, vomoting, abdominal pain DOES NOT add up depression. Maybe the problem was I was female so it had to be "all in my mind"?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Have been a patient for about 30 years. Caring, personable and knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Long time doctor, very caring. Makes you feel important to him. Follows up, listens and has keen instincts.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Very nice and easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Always takes the time to listen. Excellent physician

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Always takes the time to fully discuss any health problems and run any necessary tests to set your mind at ease. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007