Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Osorio

Dr. Osorio is very knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate. Explains all the options very clear and easy to understand. Definitely a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Great physician that has done surgeries on my mom, aunt and myself. I make a half hour drive to be able to see this doctor and I'm really grateful that Dr. Osorio has taken a part in my families health and wellbeing. I really like all of his staff they are all very kind and friendly people. Unfortunately I do not feel this way about the main receptionist Gabby. She can be very hard to work with and some of these examples are scheduling, I had received their mail in reminder for my women wellness exam and she realized after checking me in that it would not be covered by my insurance yet until another week out and simply replied with an "Oops." Another example is simply not updated my insurance information (which they won't allow insurance updates until your next visit if you try to call it in) having had my new visit and filled out my forms I received a bill from Sonora Quest Laboratories. Many people would have paid it and not thought anything of it but I always have had some hiccup with Gabby's hospitality. It is simply a hassle having to put all the pieces to the puzzle together when you are not keeping an eye out as the patient and rechecking things as I too work with insurance and patient information on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I love Dr. Osorio and his nurse, however his office staff specially Gabby are hard to work with my mother and I have both moved to a different office since dealing with Gabby was unbearable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Very skilled surgeon. His 40+ years of experience speaks to his expertise in medicine. After having seen other doctors, I settled with Dr. Osorio for treatment. He saved me from ovarian cancer (something other doctors were clueless to). Please do not settle for some other OB doctors opinion of your condition before you see Dr. Osorio!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Osario is very knowledgeble, kind, and truly cares about his patients. I became ill, emergency room, inpatient stay, nor doctor visits were able to diagnose what was going on with me. I was recommended to Dr. Osario by my doctor. He's very compassionate, and told me on the first visit what he felt was going on. He ordered some test which confirmed what he believed. The man is totally awesome. His character is a love for mankind. May he continue to be blessed, and a blessing to others.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Very experienced, knowledgable, and clearly explains options and procedures to be performed.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

The staff are horrible to deal with. Thought I paid my full co-pay and then billing hit me with a fee months after a simple well woman exam. Shady, shady, shady. Never had this happen before. Will never be back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Raul A. Osorio's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1969)