You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Colleen Lawlor

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My whole family is so happy to have Dr. Lawlor as our family physician. She is very thorough, never rushes us and is kind and has a great sense of humour. I guess you can't please everyone, but I can't believe the negative reviews. We couldn't be happier with Dr. Lawlor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Lawlor is well versed in any problem that I bring to her. I never feel rushed and always walk out feeling that I am in good hands. The staff at the clinic are polite and run the office on time!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is knowledgable, kind, considerate and has a great bed side manner. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor. I wish she was accepting new patients so my friends could benefit from her care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr lawlor, spends no time listening and just refers you to specialists, most of the time you need to remind her at least three times to get a referral and when you call about it you need to come in and see her again. This is a total waste of medical money. She never cancels my prescriptions when they are changed and need reminding about this also. The ten minutes you receive is never enough time and she never inspects you physically. She is all about more appts to cash in on her billable time.

Submitted June 25, 2014

Great care from Dr. Lawlor. Sometimes I need to follow up on referrals.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Lawlor for over six years and I am continually impressed by how personable she is, how thorough she is and how rarely she runs late for her appointments. She listens and gives great attention to my questions and points of concern. I feel very lucky having access to her a a professional. She's the best GP I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Lawlor is an intelligent, thoughtful physician who is keen to listen and take appropriate action regarding the care of the patient. I feel very lucky to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Lawor has been my physician for several years. She is always professional and compassionate. She is an extremely knowledgeable physician, an extraordinary listener and astute diognostician. She has a strong network of Specialists who, in my experience, regard her with great respect. She is adaptable and will put any patient at ease. A very, very good Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Colleen Lawlor's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, caring, kind doctor. She takes the time to understand and know her patients. Thanks doc"

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole family is so happy to have Dr. Lawlor as our family physician. She is very thorough, never rushes us and is kind and has a great sense of humour. I gue..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great fund of knowledge, thoughtful, caring and great sense of ease. Thanks doctor Lawlor. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawlor is well versed in any problem that I bring to her. I never feel rushed and always walk out feeling that I am in good hands. The staff at the clinic a..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawlor is knowledgable, kind, considerate and has a great bed side manner. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor. I wish she was accepting new patient..."

September 26, 2014