Ratings for Dr. Colleen Lawlor

She is by far the best doctor I have ever come across in my 30 years, I wouldn't be where I am without her. She is beyond knowledgable and endlessly patient. If everyone had a doctor 1/10th of what she is/brings to her patients, everyone would be happy & healthy. She always listens, genuinely cares about my health and well being mentally and physically. It's like she's my mom, warm loving and stern when necessary, and I am always so grateful to have her as my doctor. Never am I uncomfortable with her with any medical question no matter how small or intimate. Simply the best and has a wonderful network of referrals.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Lawlor has been my family's physician for a number of years. I have always marveled that she has all the key ingredients for a great doctor: highly trained, caring disposition, thorough, keen sense of humour, always listens. Thank you Dr. L.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Office staff are friendly, office management is not. Dr. Lawlor is a fantastic doctor that is great with our kids and both of us as active adults.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great, caring, kind doctor. She takes the time to understand and know her patients. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My whole family is so happy to have Dr. Lawlor as our family physician. She is very thorough, never rushes us and is kind and has a great sense of humour. I guess you can't please everyone, but I can't believe the negative reviews. We couldn't be happier with Dr. Lawlor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Great fund of knowledge, thoughtful, caring and great sense of ease. Thanks doctor Lawlor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Lawlor is well versed in any problem that I bring to her. I never feel rushed and always walk out feeling that I am in good hands. The staff at the clinic are polite and run the office on time!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is knowledgable, kind, considerate and has a great bed side manner. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor. I wish she was accepting new patients so my friends could benefit from her care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr lawlor, spends no time listening and just refers you to specialists, most of the time you need to remind her at least three times to get a referral and when you call about it you need to come in and see her again. This is a total waste of medical money. She never cancels my prescriptions when they are changed and need reminding about this also. The ten minutes you receive is never enough time and she never inspects you physically. She is all about more appts to cash in on her billable time.

Submitted June 25, 2014

Great care from Dr. Lawlor. Sometimes I need to follow up on referrals.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014