Ratings for Dr. Natalie A. Earl

Dr. Earl is a very knowledgeable, compassionate doctor. I was diagnosed with vertigo. I went through some head manipulation s and she was so kind that she held my hand through the procedure. I highly recommend her and would definitely return. The office staff were also kind

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I saw her once for a sinus infection and spoke to her when she was the on call doc after one of my surgeries. Unfortunately, she is not the caliber of the other docs in the practice. She seemed uninterested in my problem and just wanted to rush out as quickly as possible. I have to question her medical knowledge because she told me to take Advil for pain when my surgical instructions clearly said DO NOT take NSAID's two weeks post surgery (septoplasty and turbinate reduction). Definitely not going back to her and hoping she's not on call if I ever need to speak to a doc after hours!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Horrible! She was one of the most arrogant and difficult people I've ever spoken with. As a patient who received an unexpected bill for something I thought was not even a formal procedure, her whole attitude was simply that it shouldn't have been a surprise and you're lucky your insurance paid the bulk of it. However, I'm still paying the $100+ co-payment. I still can't believe how people can deliberately exercise such lack of empathy when talking to patients. She was CONSISTENTLY choosing to beat around the bush and avoid my primary concern, which was communication about the procedure. When you behave in such a manner, you create such a rift that does none of the people involved any good. A more intelligent person would have practiced better reasoning and taken their ego out of the question. What a difficult, arrogant individual.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I saw ENT Dr. Earl on 12/19/11 for incessant ringing and wax build-up in my ears. Before seeing Dr. Earl, her assistant "flushed" my ears by pumping in warm water at high pressure. The flushing caused pain that lasted 3 days. After the flushing, Dr. Earl and I spoke briefly. She offered no explanation for the ringing in my ears. She said she would recommend an OTC ear-cleaning product and then said, “Your ears are fine” a quickly exited the exam room. Dr. Earl never recommended the ear-cleaning product. As I left she was socializing with co-workers over holiday snacks. The entire visit was rushed and not helpful at all. I have since seen another ENT who cleaned my ears by hand, said that ear flushing damages the ear drum and causes ringing and to never do it again. Do not see Dr. Earl or anyone at Feldman ENT Group.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I am not happy with EArl.I would warn against Earl doing any type of surgery on a patient-especialy a child.She may be good with children and she can probably handle routine surgery and office visits but if something out of the ordinary happens I do not think she is equiped to properly handle.I would not trust her decision making.Be weary of the whole feldman group who is very quick to recommend surgery and who will put patients unnecessarily at risk by putting them under anesthesia when infact the procedure should be done in the office and not under anesthesia.I suppose they must have guaranteed surgery centers a minimum#of hrs.If Feldman says they are not equiped to handle a small procedure in their office consider going to another group or at the very least insist on no anestesia.If you are not happy with the surgery the whole feldman group with go cold and you will not be able to get answers for what happened.They are pros at this.Best not to deal with them.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Earl is so great with young children. Both of my daughters have seen her for profuse nosebleeds. Today, she cauterized my 4 year old's nose. it was all smiles & no tears. Thank you Dr. Earl. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

the office , staff .... are all good. But DR EARL did a bad surgery, need to do it again . It was a simple procedure.....took other dr. opinions and they were shocked by what they saw.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I saw Dr. Earl for the removal of a ruptured infected cyst on my neck. Dr Earl surgically "removed" it. It turned out horrible. I now have a hypertropic scar and need to have scar revision surgery. In researching why this happened I found 3 major things she should have done differently ....1. she should have waited until the infection was completely healed. I was on day 9 of the antibiotics on the day of the surgery. 2. She should have used the type of stiches that do not disolve as they are less likely to cause a reaction and 3. She should have made the incision bigger to get out all of infected tissue. In addition she should have advised that I see her in the office prior to the surgery (I only saw her once prior to the cyst being infected). DO NOT GO TO DR EARL. She is not qualified and does not care. I overheard her say to the receptionst "and why am I calling this patient, I only saw her once".

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Earl removed a growth in my neck (scar tissue from past surgery) with such expertise that I literally had zero swelling at the incision site following the surgery. She is a very talented young surgeon. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I've seen her twice now for routine hearing exams. She is very pleasant and professional. I had virtually no wait time in the waiting room and only a few minutes between the audiologist and Dr. Earl.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009