Ratings for Dr. Osvaldo Papini

Dr. Panini has been providing outstanding healthcare to my family for almost three decades . He is very knowledgeable, companionate and dedicated to the wellbeing of his patients. He sincerely cares and that goes a long way in making me feel confident in his treatment and advice. His staff has always been wonderful too! They have been caring and understanding. They treat you like a valued patient and not like the next annoying fast food customer.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

He is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. Very patient when dealing with my elderly parents. Wonderful bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Papini is an an exceptional doctor who has been caring for my family for the past 28 years. He is a compassionate and accommodating doctor. My mother has been very fortunate to have him as her doctor especially in her time of need. Dr. Papini has been a true blessing in our families lives!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Papini is a great Docotor! He is passionate about healthcare and is very caring. He takes time in explaining the answers to any questions you have. All docotro's could learn from Dr. Papini on what a doctor should be! Caring, patient and informative. His ladies that run the office are also great. They make the best effort to be accomedating for appointments! In times of Rush Appointments needed, they are always there! I would recomend him to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

HE IS WONDERFUL ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER HAD THE OFFICE IS GREAT THEY TAKE ME RIGHT AWAY WHEN IN NEED TO MAKE A APPOINTMENT THE LADIES AT THE FRONT DESK ARE GREAT.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Papini is an excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and is very helpful. I have been with him over 20 years now and he is very straight with me. He has helped me through some difficult times. Number one.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Papini is a fabulous doctor. He has been caring for my family a me for more than 20 years. We find him very attentive, thoughtful and thorough. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Papini is wonderful. Knowledgeable, accomodating and helpful

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

iv been with him almost 29 years and ive been very happay with him

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I agree with all the reviews. Dr Papini is simply AMAZING!!! He makes you feel like you're part of his family. If you hurt, he hurts. Very compassionate, understanding and thorough. God bless you Dr Papini!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011