Ratings for Dr. Scott P. Kuykendall

If your looking for a doctors office that will heard you through like sheep on a pasture, then this is doctor's office and Doctor for you! First off, Do not dare be late if you are more than 15 minutes late; which includes the time you enter the door and take a number until your number is called (get that number because they need to know how many sheep they heard!) your appointment will be cancelled and you will be asked to re-schedule. So you arrive early because you very well may have to wait 15+ minutes with your number! About and hour to an hour and half later when you finally get to see the doctor! Have your human mouse trap ready because you get two minutes is your lucky to go over any issues and receive is generous advice, after two minutes your time is up....Bye Felicia! Still have questions well too late your appointment ends when he walks out of the room and he nor his nurses can be bothered with your buffoonery at this point please exit the building and leave! If this sounds like the doctor for you please call they are always accepting new sheep and I know for a fact because I'm definitely never going back!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He comes in so fast u don't know if u got a chance to talk or not. U leave asking yourself what was solved and always the same answer nothing solved... Let's hope he cares for someone out there.... He shouldn't be in practice. There should be a law about a Dr staying in the patients room long enough to actually help and do his job.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Kuykendall for several years. My husband and I usually see him at the same time for regular checkups. If a ten minute appointment is scheduled per patient (I am not sure what they do), we get 10 minutes for the two of us. He barely checks us out. When I told him I was there for my "Welcome to Medicare" check up. He laughed at that. I had about 5 minutes with him. Often, when we leave, my husband asks. "Did he address any of our issues." The answer is always, "No". We are so dissatisfied and are trying to find someone who cares and will address our issues. He comes into the office and does not project professionalism. Usually, dressed like he just got off a horse. ratty jeans, etc. Our satisfaction is a "ZERO"

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Does not seem to be to concerned with finding out the true cause of a problem when dealing with the elderly.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. K used fractured comments and seemed inattentive to my questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Scott is a great doctor. He is always happy, helpful and just the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Such a sweetie! The BEST doctor I have ever been to. Very nice with children and adults. Easy to talk to, easy going, and helpful. Makes one not worry and gives assurance that everything is going to be ok.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

i love him!!! he is the best doctor in the world!!! i give him luck, and i hope he keeps up the good work

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

pretty good doc takes time to explain whats wrong

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

Dr. Scott P. Kuykendall's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, AR