Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Tang

Good Dr. Knows how to approach issues , covers the basics then goes on to a solution, support staff was great too.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Staff at Bristow Run Family Practice was wonderful! Everyone I encountered was friendly and I was so happy the nurse actually told me all my vitals w/out me having to ask. I had to wait about 15-20 min. but I don't care if I spend 3 hours waiting as long as the dr. gives me his undivided attention & doesn't rush me when it's my turn, which Dr.Tang was very good about. He was easy to ask questions to and asked me at least 2x if I had anymore questions & gave me ample time to think if I did. Nice bed-side manner, not at all intimidating, & good listener. Only negative thing I can say is that I came in w/ hurt pinky, possibly broke but Dr. Tang didn't think it was BUT he sent me for an x-ray JIC. Turns out it was broke so he referred me to surgeon b/c might need pins (it didn't) but the surgeon took over my visits from there. Dr.Tang had me come back once after seeing surgeon but I'm not exactly sure why, just to check how I was doing? Could of told him over the phone & save another $15

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Great bed-side manner, listens carefully, thorough in questioning and examining. Dr. Tang treats you as a person and not like a walking wallet.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Steven J. Tang's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal