Ratings for Dr. Judith Gortler

Very good doctor. Always feel she's thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Judy Gortler has been my doctor for 10 years now. She is quite helpful and has always been kind to me. She always directs me for appropriate tests when I am concerned about something. She follows up with me on issues I have. She makes me feel comfortable and she's fast, in and out I have the information I need to assist my needs.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

just noticing that many of these comments were prior to Dr.Gortler changing practices so many are not particularly valid. I'm not sure the prior practice was a happy workplace...this does make a great difference in many aspects of patient care. Two further points.....I have found over the years in a medically related profession that a Doctor can only discern how much information a patient can understand based on the quality of the questions asked of them. Therefore, yes, do your research first and you will have some knowledge and the vocabulary to be able to converse at a higher level and get the best feedback. And.....maybe take the odd extreme negative rating of any Doctor when most you read about them are positive (and current) as those written by very stressed, anxious and worried persons. We've all been there at times. MB

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I actually signed on to this site for the sole purpose to give praise to Doctor Gortler, for the EXTREME professionalism she possesses, and in such a family orientated, caring manner!!! I was APPAULED to see what another patient expressed, and thought they must have the WRONG Dr Gortler!!! I have been with Dr. Gortler for 10 yrs, and let me say IT TOOK A FEW YRS PREVIOUS to search AND FIND someone like her, whom I could trust with my life!! All be it that her office is extremely a busy place, always the employees are trying to cross the t's and dot the i's where their patients are concerned!!! I am a patient who has felt lousy at the best of times, and have had to sit and wait, and that gives you a chance to see allllll the action that takes place. Dr. Gortler IS very thorough, quick to educate you, very caring in advising, and also carries a great patient-doctor, AND colleague relationship. I've been so happy with her AND her office, and now my sister and brother in law, and her grandchildren now all go to Dr.Gortler! I'm lucky and happy and content having her in my life..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Good doctor. Listens and seems to care. Most times I wait for 30 minutes to see her. And staff number is always busy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Doesn't call back, waits weeks to give results. She is miserable and her staff are rude.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

She has been my doctor or many years and never have I had any bad experiences. I didn't mind that she told me to call mother risk regarding use of medications. I have had 2 different OBGYN's and they have both done the same thing. She is friendly and takes time to answer questions. She has even gone to great extent to help with a medical issue. She researched info for me and contacted me on a regular basis. It wasn't long before it was all sorted out, thanks to her. She is the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Gortler has been our family physician for several years (3 generations of us). She is thorough and compassionate to all of our concerns...always considering our concerns and opinions. The only drawback to being her patient is that she only works 3 days/week. Other than that, I would recommend Dr. Gortler without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr Gortler is a very kind and caring DR She has a wonderful bedside manner , is gental , concerned , and does not waste your time , she acts she takes care of the problem , the only problem I found was the staff whom are not professional they have even lost my test resaults I have never seen that hapy before I give DR Gortler a 4 out of 5 , after all she is only human .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

My experience has been that this doctor is efficient and knowledgeable and what I expect from a general practitioner. It is best to make an appointment to see her. If you choose not to do research yourself (whether via internet, books, networking) on what your ailments, symptoms, and treatments could be or follow-up on phone calls... that is only being a disservice to yourself. Doctors are human, just as you. Her demeanor and time spent on matters,is what I expect from a doctor and for her age, it is appropriate. I only have had to see her a couple of times and I want to keep it that way. I would recommend her to you, if you are a mature and responsible patient who is aware that a doctor operates within a medical community and has other balanced priorities in life.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011