Ratings for Dr. Jasdip S. Sachdeva

I have been a patient of Dr Sachdeva for a number of years and I consider him one of the best doctors I have attended. He makes you feel very welcome and takes the time to explain medical terms etc that are easier to understand.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Exceedingly nice guy and an exceptionally competent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Is great! The secretary is Rude, not helpful at all. Seems like she hates people from certain background. She should be disciplined.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

he is a very good doctor he explains in detail about whats going on with me understand things and also an very nice doctor

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Sachdeva is a natural comedian who thinks everything including your health is a joke. He never keeps you informed as to how your progress is going and pretty much waits until it is too late to start his patients on dialysis. He kept procrastinating putting me on dialysis and then when it finally became time he transferred me to some other Dr who left me for dead. Luckily I was able to find a doctor who knew what he was doing and thankfully saved my life before I keeled over. I would never recommend this Dr to anyone as he takes nothing in life seriously and is very sarcastic about everything that comes out of his mouth including your current condition. Please do yourself a favour and take the time to research a proper doctor who actually shows that he cares about you and not his comedy skills.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Sachdeva took time out of his busy schedule on a Thursday night to drop by my husband who was admitted to ER directly from the airport after a stressful holiday that ended with him in hospital for 8 days with kidney failure among other things. We did not expect this show of concern, but we appreciate it and somehow gave us comfort that he is there and my husband is back in his care. The Monday following his discharge, he scheduled us to visit him at the Kidney Clinic. How cool is that? Dr. Sachdeva, is always calming, competent and knowledgeable. Makes a patient and caregiver feel that there is always a solution to the current problem. Not to worry. Never rushed nor dramatic; condescending or arrogant. Doctor, you're the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Sachdeva is one of the best doctors that I have looking after me. I see him on a regular basis at the Kidney clinic at the BCH. He is always attentive, answers all questions, and is a very positive person about my kidney problem. I am close to dialysis and he keeps my spirits up and always has a little joke or anecdote to make me laugh. An Amazing doctor. One who really cares about his patients. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

AN AMAZING DOCTOR,RECOMMEND HIM ANYTIME. AMAZING DOCTOR !!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Sachdeva is very easy going and very helpful. He strongly focuses on the current issues and keeps you well informed of new results. Highly recommended I drive an hour and half to see him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

What an amazing doctor! Your knowledge and care is outstanding! Thank you Dr. Sachdeva for your wonderful ability to make a person feel relaxed and for always providing a positive approach on sensitive issues. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010