Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert is not only the best doctor at paoli hospital but delivered our 3 children. She is an amazing woman, an amazing doctor and an amazing person. I can't recommend her more.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Gilbert is personal, super smart, helpful, takes the time with you, helps in every way possible and makes my experience at paoli obgyn the best possible in some tough times. This is the best practice and Dr. Gilbert is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Terrible experience. Condescending and did not have appropriate diagnostic skills

Submitted May 8, 2016

dr. gilbert is the only doctor at paoli I love! she is the best. delivered both my babies and we couldnt be happier- She is amazing we love her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This is not for doctor Gilbert but for the practice nurses. It takes them almost two weeks to respond to a patients call- it happens very often - they show no empathy to patients. Dr. Gilbert is awesome !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Gilbert for all of your OBGYN needs or concerns. She fiercely advocates for my preventative health. She is very aware of all the details of my family history and made sure that I pursued the best line of treatment for my health.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Best doctor ever. I could run into her on the streets and she would know me and everything about me. She is so kind, and takes her time and puts you at ease. She answers questions and give advice. I travel to see her, but it worth it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very classy woman! Friendly, kind, professional, seemed very concerned with my health and great sense of humor too! Took the time needed to get to know me and my history and was very gentle with exam. I highly recommend her! I am 50+ and I have been to many gyn drs. She is by far the best I have ever seen! Hope she stays with this practice for many years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Gilbert is a young physician that is very inexperienced with treating & diagnosing gynecological issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, PID & ovarian cysts. Unless you are seeing her for obstetrics, I would not see her for treatment. I, too, was deceived into believing she knew what she was doing because she came across compassionate and spent extra time with me. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I was misdiagnosed, became a medical guinea pig & almost had to have a hysterectomy. Fortunately I made the decision to get a second opinion with a more experienced physician. My new doctor couldn't believe that I was not treated far sooner & my condition became very serious as a result. I am very disappointed that Dr. Gilbert didn't have the professionalism to say that she didn't know how to treat me. I lived in pain for over a year as a result & I wish I could get that year back. I hope anyone reading this learns from my experience & thinks twice before going to see Dr. Gilbert.

Submitted March 28, 2013

I absolutely love Dr Gilbert!!! I have seen her since I was pregnant with my first 3 years ago and no matter how long I waited it was and has always been worth it. She is the most caring doctor I have ever seen and always there. I wouldn't go anywhere else even if I had to wait hours for her. She is worth every second of my time and I will never change doctors. ;)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal