Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert

Submitted May 8, 2016

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This is not for doctor Gilbert but for the practice nurses. It takes them almost two weeks to respond to a patients call- it happens very often - they show no empathy to patients. Dr. Gilbert is awesome !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Gilbert for all of your OBGYN needs or concerns. She fiercely advocates for my preventative health. She is very aware of all the details of my family history and made sure that I pursued the best line of treatment for my health.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Best doctor ever. I could run into her on the streets and she would know me and everything about me. She is so kind, and takes her time and puts you at ease. She answers questions and give advice. I travel to see her, but it worth it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very classy woman! Friendly, kind, professional, seemed very concerned with my health and great sense of humor too! Took the time needed to get to know me and my history and was very gentle with exam. I highly recommend her! I am 50+ and I have been to many gyn drs. She is by far the best I have ever seen! Hope she stays with this practice for many years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Gilbert is a young physician that is very inexperienced with treating & diagnosing gynecological issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, PID & ovarian cysts. Unless you are seeing her for obstetrics, I would not see her for treatment. I, too, was deceived into believing she knew what she was doing because she came across compassionate and spent extra time with me. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I was misdiagnosed, became a medical guinea pig & almost had to have a hysterectomy. Fortunately I made the decision to get a second opinion with a more experienced physician. My new doctor couldn't believe that I was not treated far sooner & my condition became very serious as a result. I am very disappointed that Dr. Gilbert didn't have the professionalism to say that she didn't know how to treat me. I lived in pain for over a year as a result & I wish I could get that year back. I hope anyone reading this learns from my experience & thinks twice before going to see Dr. Gilbert.

Submitted March 28, 2013

I absolutely love Dr Gilbert!!! I have seen her since I was pregnant with my first 3 years ago and no matter how long I waited it was and has always been worth it. She is the most caring doctor I have ever seen and always there. I wouldn't go anywhere else even if I had to wait hours for her. She is worth every second of my time and I will never change doctors. ;)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I've never put any reviews online but after meeting dr. Gilbert and her staff I had to tell others how different she is. She answered all my questions and spent the time I needed to feel comfortable. Paoli obgyn is the best and I just wanted to tell others that dr gilbert is worth any wait as she is the best doctor in her practice and she is the only doctor I want delivering our baby.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor. She delivered my twins about 2.5 years ago, and has become such a support to both me and my husband as she has twins herself and always has an encouraging word or advice to share. I really feel like she takes the time to know her patients. She never rushes me through an appointment, making sure she answers all my questions, and just has a wonderful way at putting you at ease. She never dismisses even the smallest concern and always makes sure to return phone calls and follow up with her patients. I travel a long way to see her and will continue to do so because of how much I value the care she gives me. It's true, sometimes you have to wait a little longer to see her, but her practice is exceptional and I'd rather wait a little bit longer, than see a crappy doctor who can see me quickly. Also, the staff there is very helpful and kind and they genuinely want to help you whether it is with leaving a message for a doctor or scheduling an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Condescending and did not have appropriate diagnostic skills"

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr. gilbert is the only doctor at paoli I love! she is the best. delivered both my babies and we couldnt be happier- She is amazing we love her! "

April 7, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This is not for doctor Gilbert but for the practice nurses. It takes them almost two weeks to respond to a patients call- it happens very often - they show no e..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Gilbert for all of your OBGYN needs or concerns. She fiercely advocates for my preventative health. She is very aware of all the d..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever. I could run into her on the streets and she would know me and everything about me. She is so kind, and takes her time and puts you at ease. ..."

October 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jennifer" to "Jennifer C."

April 8, 2012