Ratings for Dr. Amanda Modesta Keyhani

I have been seeing Dr Modesta for years and she is very caring.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have seen Dr. Modesta twice. On each visit, her office staff failed to acknowledge my presence for at least 10 minutes, even when I was the only person in the waiting room. Each visit felt rushed, and her answer to everything is medication. She failed to tell me that one mediciation she prescribed is one I would most likely need to take for the rest of my life. Now, months later, I am getting bills for various amounts when I have already paid.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I agree wholeheartedly with the other respondents! Dr. was always in a hurry, never taking time to review important items associated with my diabetes (my feet, my bloodtests, my kidney/urine tests, etc) therefore I felt I was not getting the care I needed. If I needed a referral, I had to go back in to pick up the referrals, even if they were ready to take (I assume so they could bill for a 2nd appt) right then. She had no patient/doctor relations and I walked out feeling frustrated. Staff was constantly changing, so also unable to build any rapport there either. As much as I hate finding a new doctor, it's time!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

After a number a years with Dr. Modesta I can no longer recommend her due to three reason: 1) She WILL try to bill you for something you don't need (tests, diet plans, etc) 2) her staff is terrible with very high turnover 3. Her external billing company has been a nightmare the last two years. DO NOT USE THIS CLINIC/

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with this Doctor. Overall, she barely listened to me and ran out of the room before I was done talking. She tried to prescribe me an anti-depressant in the 1st 5 minutes I was there, for pain in my jaw. I am diagnosed and medicated for bipolar disorder which I had informed her previously, and I can not take anti-depressants at all, much less for pain. I showed her a small red spot on my skin, she instantly said "oh that's ring worm," if it was it would be in the shape of a ring, and I would have given it to my boyfriend by now, it's been there for months probably just a dry patch, I just wanted to make sure. I asked her to fill my prescriptions at Cvs, knowing they take my insurance and she said how about Walgreens, for some reason. I go to Walgreens, they do not take my insurance and try to charge me full price for medicine. Also the office couldn't take the time to send me to the correct lab that does take my insurance for a blood test, they sent me to the wrong one.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor. I went to her for a referral and I left her office in tears. She asked a million unimportant questions and would interrup me with the next question while I was trying to answer her. I found her very rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Office staff is very unprofessional and rude the Dr seemed knowledgeable, but not interested in answering questions. Over the three appointments seen she always in a hurry to move to the next patient.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Amanda Modesta Keyhani's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1995)