You may also like

Rate Dr. Carl P. Giordano

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Ratings

I can't tell you how happy I am. I was really struggling with pain and what to do. I got Dr. Giordano's name from multiple people. I went to him out of network but I am so happy. I saw several doctors and chose dr. Giordano. It's very difficult knowing which doctor to believe and trust. I was very happy with my decision. I have done very well with my lumbar fusion. I was amazed how little pain I had after the surgery. Thank you Dr. Giordano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Best thing I ever did was to drive 3 hours and meet this man. He just exudes confidence and you just know he is right. Had a revision operation and was amazed how little surgical pain I had. I have done great. Trust me this is the doctor you want to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

What a gentleman and a scholar. If he was single I would introduce him to my daughter. A great guy that flat out has talent. He would have been good in anything he did. Thank god for me that he went into spine surgery and he did my surgery. A friend of mine went to another doctor in Morristown and had a terrible surgical result. He is worth every penny I paid him. After all who cares how much money you have if your in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

All I can say is yes. This is who you should see. He will not disappoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I suspect that there are not a lot of doctors like Dr Giorfano. I had a prio back operation 15 years ago. I degenerated at that level and need to be fused at that level. Originally saw a doctor in my network who I didn't like. I saw Dr Giordano out of network and realized why he was out of network. He's hust better than everyone else. He won't waste your time with silly injections and therapy if you don't need it. My in network doctor kept telling me to try more injections. What a waste that was. Then my in network doctor told me I needed three levels fused. Dr. Giirdan fused the one level and I am now about a year since surgery. Just shot 89! On golf course and beat my husband for the first time ever!! Paying Dr. Giordano was the best money I ever spent. His office is busy. He is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very direct and knowledgeable. Had see two other doctors before Giordano but it became very clear who was the best of the three. I had a neck operation and went home within an hour. My arm pain was gone as soon as I woke up. It has never returned and I have essentially completely forgotten about the surgery I am so asymptomatic. I couldn't be happier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Don't even think about going to anyone else. He is a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Simply the best. No doubt about it. Saw a few doctors before I decided on Dr Giordano and was extremely happy. The highest integrity and surgical skill. Easy to talk. Amazed with how little surgical pain I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The best. Absolutely the best. Ver smart and honest

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Caring and competent. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713361].votes_count ]]