Ratings for Dr. Carl P. Giordano

I will tell all who read this that I was very happy. I actually saw Dr. Giordano for a second opinion and switched to him. I was very happy that I did. From the moment I entered the hospital the entire staff told me that I made the right choice. Everything went very well and I had very little surgical pain. Hard to explain how little pain their was from the surgery. He was very honest decent and I could tell that he cared. I was happy to pay him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Absolutely the best! I was miserable with back pain and sciatica for three years. I wasted time with narcotics and injections. I had a fusion and had near complete relief. I wasn't in his network but was told by one of my friends at the hospital that he was the best. He took great care of me and explained everything to me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought the surgery would. I was extremely happy. I would have paid him a lot more than he asked. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I saw three docs and trusted dr Giordano to do the surgery. It was complicated but he did a great job. I was surprised how little pain I had after the surgery. My first surgery was done by someone else and the surgical pain was so much worse. Not sure what dr Giordano did but it worked and the pain I had is gone. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The best spine surgeon you will ever meet. Great guy and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I too, like many of his patients were at a point beyond pain, beyond hope. He stopped me by saying what he was going to do for me. After explaining his detailed plan for me he actually asked me if I had any questions. What I was thinking to myself is where have you been. I realized he was the right man at the right time. I bless the day I met Dr Giordano. Shortly after my surgery Dr Giordano was involved in a plane crash. I sent him a mass card for his recovery and have been praying for him ever since. I feel as if he is a friend and not just another doctor. Can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Giordano has many gifts. He has a caring personality, he is a great surgeon and he just knows right from wrong. I had surgery from him years ago and have done fabulous. I recently went back to him for a check up and was so happy to see him. I work at the hospital and can tell you Morristown Medical is lucky to have him there. I would do anything for him. He gave me my life back 18 years ago and am still doing great and working. How do you thank someone like that. I pray for him and his family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Absolute best thing I ever did was to find Dr. Guirdano.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I never go to these sites but I couldn't resist trying to post something so everyone can find out about this doctor. He is something special. He operated on my mother who didn't have great insurance. I know he was paid very little but he never asked for a penny from my mother. I pray for him daily. My mother has her life back. My mother loves going in to see him and talks about him all the time. He is special. My mother knew his dad who was also a doctor and apparently he was special as well. There is no way to thank him. How do you thank someone for a miracle. Thank God there are people like Dr Giordano that walk the planet.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

He is a wonderful Doctor. I had a fusion from him about 15 years ago and have been great since. Recently saw him for a check up and was so happy that he is still around.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners
Oxford
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I will tell all who read this that I was very happy. I actually saw Dr. Giordano for a second opinion and switched to him. I was very happy that I did. From the..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best! I was miserable with back pain and sciatica for three years. I wasted time with narcotics and injections. I had a fusion and had near comp..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw three docs and trusted dr Giordano to do the surgery. It was complicated but he did a great job. I was surprised how little pain I had after the surgery. ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very caring and compassionate person. I was very happy with his care. Had a neck operation. Had very very little pain after the surgery and I have done great..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best spine surgeon you will ever meet. Great guy and a great surgeon. "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I too, like many of his patients were at a point beyond pain, beyond hope. He stopped me by saying what he was going to do for me. After explaining his detaile..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giordano has many gifts. He has a caring personality, he is a great surgeon and he just knows right from wrong. I had surgery from him years ago and have do..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute best thing I ever did was to find Dr. Guirdano. "

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never go to these sites but I couldn't resist trying to post something so everyone can find out about this doctor. He is something special. He operated on my ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful Doctor. I had a fusion from him about 15 years ago and have been great since. Recently saw him for a check up and was so happy that he is stil..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with dr Giordano. I was afraid to have surgery. Everyone I spoke to said it should be the last resort. Honestly Dr. Giordano explained it..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was injured at work. I operate heavy equipment and have a very physical life. I fell from a height of ten feet and injured a disc in my back. I saw three d..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I think he is a very special man. He really has a gift in understanding what to do and explaining. You can tell he really cares. Very unusual to see someone li..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic. So happy with surgical result. Should have seen this doctor sooner"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthopedic spine doctor. He is very knowledgeable and best bedside manner"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giordano is arrogant & only cares about the almighty dollar. If you are on Medicare, he treats you like a 2nd class citizen. I found it amusing that a wealt..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dr. Great person. Knowledgeable kind. Could not be happier with results"

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I struggled with low back pain for years. It started radiating down my leg. I couldn't take it any more. I luckily have good insurance. Thank god for the teache..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't tell you how happy I am. I was really struggling with pain and what to do. I got Dr. Giordano's name from multiple people. I went to him out of network ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best thing I ever did was to drive 3 hours and meet this man. He just exudes confidence and you just know he is right. Had a revision operation and was amazed ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a gentleman and a scholar. If he was single I would introduce him to my daughter. A great guy that flat out has talent. He would have been good in anything..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is yes. This is who you should see. He will not disappoint. "

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suspect that there are not a lot of doctors like Dr Giorfano. I had a prio back operation 15 years ago. I degenerated at that level and need to be fused at th..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Very direct and knowledgeable. Had see two other doctors before Giordano but it became very clear who was the best of the three. I had a neck ..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't even think about going to anyone else. He is a great doctor"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best. No doubt about it. Saw a few doctors before I decided on Dr Giordano and was extremely happy. The highest integrity and surgical skill. Easy to..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best. Absolutely the best. Ver smart and honest"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon. Caring and competent. Highly recommended."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Giordano you are my hero. I was very nervous about seeing a surgeon by you made me feel at ease. I knew I needed surgery but had a hard time facing it. You e..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best thing I ever did was to get to dr Giordano. I had a prior operation from another dr and always had some residual symptoms. I saw another dr in area who to..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doc did the right thing. He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it with screws in my back. I saw two other docs before him. I got his name from coworker, ..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Giordano is great. When I was in his office I overheard two patients talking about how they were going to scam the doc and get some time off. They must have ..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this man. He is a great doctor. Anybody that writes a negative review should have their head examined. Anyone who writes a negative review should be inve..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Sounds like based off reading these review if you have private insurance you and your pain matter. Now if you like me and the rest of the injured souls that fa..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you come with insurance he's the man . But if you notice all the workers compensation people he has treated says the same thing and I agree. He is for the wo..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i never thought I would love to have a back operation. But I can only tell you I wish I had it sooner. I was told that I should never have a spine operation by ..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw three doctors before I chose Dr Giordano. The first wanted to do shots. The second wanted to do a small operation and then if it didn't work do the real o..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a workers comp patient with real bad low back pain. I had seen several docs that pushed injections an therapy and told me that the surgery to fix my probl..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. That's all I can say. My wife was crippled with very complicated problem that required a very complicated surgery. She did fantastic. Staff was very precis..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You can't imagine how appreciative I am of docs work on me. He gave me my life and family back. Had a botched operation by another doc and Giordano fixed me up...."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great success with Dr Giordano, would not use any other Doctor . I have never heard of any negative comments from patients about Dr. Giordano."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Giordano treated me with the utmost respect from the first minute I met him to the day he discharged me. Everybody I spoke to in the waiting room praised hi..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm very confident with Dr Giordano's abilities as a surgeon. He is caring and compassionate. My only concerns are that he does not believe in pain medication a..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great result with Dr Giordano. Back to full activities"

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Carl" to "Carl P."

October 20, 2013