Ratings for Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei

Waited 3 months for an appointment for her to spend less than 5 minutes with me. She was incredibly rude and barely listened to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Took 3 months for appointment. and 3 weeks to get blood test results, very!!!!! poor service.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Unfortunately Dr Taddie's office staff is only there to reject patents. It does not matter whether you are approved by your insurance or not or whether your doctor has referred you. If they can't find a fax in a "pile" then you cannot be seen by the doctor. I have tried twice and failed. I would normally say do not go here but since you probably can't due to incompetence, it is unnecessary. If you do go I would be concerned about the service.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr was extremely rude and seemed to think I was just out seeking meds. I and my primary care dr believed I may have had fibromyalgia. Dr Taddei was rude and very unkind and I left the office in tears. The office staff asked what was going on and I explained briefly to them before leaving. I soon went to another rheumatologist, where I was in fact diagsnosed with fibromyalgia and then began being treated for it. Sad when the office staff cares more than the dr!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

She will only treat illness according to results from labs, which are not even 50% accurate for lupus. If you are experiencing symptoms, seek a doctor that is willing to treat your entire well-being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei's Credentials

• Centre Med Univ, Fac De Med, Geneve, Switzerland (Univ De Geneve) (Grad. 1993)