Ratings for Dr. Daryl L. Luke

Dr. LUKE is UNPROFESSIONAL. I saw Dr. Sullivan in Bartlett ONE TIME SIX MONTHS ago for a shoulder problem. Recently my shoulder problem flaired up again so today I called to schedule an appointment with one of the Dr's. The receptionist was able to schedule an appointment for me same day with Dr. Daryl Luke. I rearranged my day to make this appt happen. Shortly B4 my appt I received a telephone call from his office indicating that Dr. Luke was cancelling my appointment because he felt I needed to see Dr. Sullivan, the Dr. I saw ONE time six months ago, because he started my case. Since Dr. Sullivan is only in Bartlett on Tuesdays and since I am at a meeting all day tomorrow (Tuesday) the next time I could see Dr. Sullivan would be 6/16/09, which is UNACCEPTABLE. Why is it that Dr. Luke felt I needed to see Dr. Sullivan? It's not like we had this long standing Dr./Patient relatiionship. I saw him ONE TIME six months ago. Is it acceptable for you to put off a patient who is in pain?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Doctor did not want to listen to my problems and seemed more in a hurry to leave the room than to take time to talk to me. Was not very knowledgeable about my problem and was very rude and sarcastic. I would definitely not recommend him and will not be going back to see him or their group.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

After 2 surgeries I still had sever pain. Dr. Luke told me I was a "sissy". Had a 3rd surgey by another Doctor only to find a piece of plastic in my shoulder joint. Not a Doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Daryl L. Luke's Credentials

• Polish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Connection Dental Network