Ratings for Dr. Hugh Edward Allan Kendall

Had an excellent experience with not only the doctor but also his nursing staff that were part of my vein procedure. Made me comfortable and calm the entire time. Absolutely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have never met a more warm, compassionate and empathetic man than Dr. Kendall. He is truly unique. His entire staff is professional and caring. I underwent a colonoscopy and received some very bad news. Dr. Kendall explained everything thoroughly to my husband and I and then told me to make an appointment for the next week to come in just to chat and answer any questions that I may have. A few days later, I received a personal email reiterating the offer. Wonderful care; wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Kendall is so kind and compassionate. I have never has a colonoscopy before but was nervous for obvious reasons. His staff are also great. Everyone made me feel at ease and the procedure went well. He explains your results to you right away which is nice. They seem to know their stuff here, and the atmosphere is much better than a hospital.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

There are not words for the appreciation and gratitude I feel for Dr Kendall. His expertise is superb! Dr. Kendall provides a level of understanding and care that is rarely encountered in today's health care system. If there was a offer to rate a 10. ..Dr Kendall would receive a 12!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This was my second Colonoscopy at Dr Kendals Clinic. Ultra professional , knowledgable and soft spoken with sincerity the second time around I knew what expect although it had been 8 years it was exactly the same as the first time Textbook and then some Awesome clinic I highly recommend using DrKendals clinic for your Colonoscopy as I couldn't have been better treated anywhere else, that's 100% certain. Keep up the great work in preventing the diseases your preventing with an expert knowledge in this field. Your time taken to explain genetics and first degree familial links was Every enlightening. See you soon for my full report and likely again in 3-5 years as I wouldn't go anywhere else. Michael patient age 63

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Kendall is a very thorough, patient doctor who took his time to properly explain the procedure, then later my results, and next steps towards getting to the source of my digestive issues. He is clearly committed to his profession, his staff are friendly and supportive and also highly professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I was here 8 years ago for my first colonoscopy and it went exactly by the book with no surprises it was painless and quick and successful in all respects. Coming back shortly for my second one........ same place

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Kendall was very professional and informative...even though this office is busy he takes the time to go through and explain in simple terms the procedure and test results. The support staff was excellent as well. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My best experience ever. Went for a colonoscopy, and was really nervous about everything. Dr. Kendall's office is clean, spacious and comfortable, and the staff are excellent. Dr. Kendall explained everything to me, and really put me at ease. The procedure was even easier, and was done before I knew it. Once again, the nurses are friendly, and very professional. I went over the results of my test with Dr. Kendall personally, before I went home. Overall, a great experience and I'll have no problems coming back in 10 years!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Thank you Dr. Kendall. From your booking, receptionists, to appts, scope procedures to results you and your team were simply amazing. Friendly, helpful and knowledge. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Hugh Edward Allan Kendall's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan