Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski

Dr. Sosnowski had planned to spend 2 hours with me and it went way beyond that. She is very good at teasing out details from your past that may have relevance in your current health. She is quite a detective! Her entire staff is also kind and caring. I really feel like, after just this first visit that I have found someone who will partner with me to help me achieve my optimal health, and won't do it by throwing prescriptions at me. My health is already much better after the few changes I have made at her suggestion, and I look forward to my follow up where I will no doubt get a road map of more positive changes. I could not be happier!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Sosnowski is the best functional medical doctor I've ever seen. Her attention to detail and the fact she is available to answer any question plus her professionalism are some the many reasons I see her. Thank you Dr Jenn!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Sosnowski has one of the best bedside manner's I've ever experienced. She actually listens to you and provides solutions to help you feel better. I am so grateful I was referred to her. In just a short amount of time, (3 weeks) I am FINALLY beginning to feel better. It has been a battle with my thyroid for years and this is the first time in over a year I have energy again, sleeping through the night, and was able to go to the gym 5 days in a row. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor who cares and really listens to your issues to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Sosnowski has been right there for me! Answering my multiple texts of questions and concerns immediately. Getting me in to the office, even on on off day. So far, it's been very promising and I am finding hope where there once was none.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1996)

Providence