Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski

I was greeted quickly and in a very friendly way. Vitals were gathered quickly and professionally and also in a friendly way. This was a visit to establish Dr. Sosnowski as my PCP. I was only kept waiting a few minutes for the doctor and her interview was very professional, sensitive and complete. I really appreciate the time she takes with her patients. There is never a feeling that I didn't get enough time. I have known Dr. Sosnowski for some time as a result of taking a good friend of mine to see her, so I had a pretty good idea what the experience would be like. That night, I had an accident that resulted in injury. When I called the next day, I was in to see the doctor the same day. Actually within a couple hours. The situation was once again handled in a friendly, efficient, professional way from the front door all the way thru treatment back to the front door. I go back tomorrow for my followup and know that my experience will be just like the last 2, and all the ones I've been in with my friend. Dr. Sosnowski is very highly recommended and I should have started seeing her a long time ago. I believe had I done that, I'd have saved myself a lot of frustration with other doctors I've seen. I'd give her more stars if I could.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

All I can say is THANK YOU! I am not comfortable at "The Dr.'s Office" but I can honestly say in a 2 hour visit, I was more than comfortable. I was treated with love and compassion and felt like a family member visiting rather than a subject/patient/number. I feel grateful to have found my new partner in healthy living, especially after a 12 year span of avoiding visits to the Dr. and ignoring my health concerns.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski has been nothing short of a blessing and a help to me. I started seeing her in April after 3 months of no answers from general medicine and doctors throwing in the towel with respect to helping me figure out why I was very ill. Jennifer takes all the time she needs with you - you never feel rushed. She consults with you without any pressure - she shares information and her ideas about what to do next and lets you decide what you want to do. She is extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of things and will explain things to you (since most reading this are not educated in medicine). She will use anything and everything to figure out what is going on - she continuously researches, presents you with information, and shares what she thinks can help you. Besides my faith, Jennifer and her staff gave me hope when I had very little and felt horrible - they are like a family working together with you to help you get back to health and even excel beyond your old standard of health (since most of us are not as healthy as we might like to think). I would recommend anyone give her a fair try and see what she can do for you, especially if you are not getting answers anywhere else. She is worth every penny and all of the time I have spent with her, and she is unlike any other doctor I have ever used.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Jen has gone above and beyond to help track down some very specific symptoms to get me on the top step of the podium. I have been to 3 different doctors usually resulting in the same blanket answer, whereas Dr. Jen has put her full effort forward in tracking down issues. Whether you are a professional athlete or just wanting to live a healthy life, DR. Jen can help.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I love coming to see Dr. Jenn! I'm uncomfortable going to hospitals and doctors offices, and I'm totally at ease at MVP. Everyone is super nice and friendly, and I know that I am getting quality care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

DrJenn has always been very thorough and detailed at office calls. I enjoy being a patient at MVP Medical Care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Sosnowski is extremely thorough and attentive and is available whenever you may need treatment (unlike most practitioners) which is extremely valuable! I feel she treats the "whole self" and tries to explore every avenue to ensure that her patients are well. She genuinely cares for her patients - I couldn't ask for a better physician!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Sosnowski and it was the most thorough physical I have ever had. My appointment was scheduled to be two hours so that we could go through all my medical history and have a physical exam. It was so nice to be able to have someone really listen to you and answer your questions. Dr. Sosnowski was knowledgeable and thorough. I left with a few things to implement now while we have lab work done (also very thorough and extensive) and a plan to move forward towards good health.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Sosnowski is an incredibly kind and understand doctor. She makes sure you are comfortable when you are in her office, and is extremely descriptive when it comes to updating you on what actions she is taking as far as your health. She genuinely cares for her patients health and is constantly expanding her knowledge with seminars, books, and research. She has helped me treat my Lyme Disease when all other doctors gave up on me. I trust her with my life. Dr. Jen is so so sooooo worth seeing for any problems you may have!!! She WILL find a way to help you. She is one of the hardest working people I know. Last thing, she is there for you. She is easy to reach and get ahold of, which is hard to say for most doctors. The office staff is nothing short of amazing as well. I honestly feel that they have become family to me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

i appreciated the time the doctor took to understand my issues and the effort to develop a treatment plan. I also appreciated the time taken to explain everything and the research performed to determine needed tests. The meeting left me with a hopeful feeling and the possibility to getting better. I also liked the treatment I received and I responded well to it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst