Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski

I love coming to see Dr. Jenn! I'm uncomfortable going to hospitals and doctors offices, and I'm totally at ease at MVP. Everyone is super nice and friendly, and I know that I am getting quality care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

DrJenn has always been very thorough and detailed at office calls. I enjoy being a patient at MVP Medical Care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Sosnowski is extremely thorough and attentive and is available whenever you may need treatment (unlike most practitioners) which is extremely valuable! I feel she treats the "whole self" and tries to explore every avenue to ensure that her patients are well. She genuinely cares for her patients - I couldn't ask for a better physician!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Sosnowski and it was the most thorough physical I have ever had. My appointment was scheduled to be two hours so that we could go through all my medical history and have a physical exam. It was so nice to be able to have someone really listen to you and answer your questions. Dr. Sosnowski was knowledgeable and thorough. I left with a few things to implement now while we have lab work done (also very thorough and extensive) and a plan to move forward towards good health.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Sosnowski is an incredibly kind and understand doctor. She makes sure you are comfortable when you are in her office, and is extremely descriptive when it comes to updating you on what actions she is taking as far as your health. She genuinely cares for her patients health and is constantly expanding her knowledge with seminars, books, and research. She has helped me treat my Lyme Disease when all other doctors gave up on me. I trust her with my life. Dr. Jen is so so sooooo worth seeing for any problems you may have!!! She WILL find a way to help you. She is one of the hardest working people I know. Last thing, she is there for you. She is easy to reach and get ahold of, which is hard to say for most doctors. The office staff is nothing short of amazing as well. I honestly feel that they have become family to me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

i appreciated the time the doctor took to understand my issues and the effort to develop a treatment plan. I also appreciated the time taken to explain everything and the research performed to determine needed tests. The meeting left me with a hopeful feeling and the possibility to getting better. I also liked the treatment I received and I responded well to it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Unfortunately, I was born with crappy genes. Fortunately, I became a patient of Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski about 4 years ago and she has helped me (more like bent over backwards for me) understand my body and the way it works. She really listens and explains things so thoroughly that I can understand. She has uncovered the mysteries of why I feel the way I do and has helped me to heal. When I arrive at her office, I'm not nervous. Everyone there just makes you feel at ease. What I love most about her is she looks at the whole body, not just the symptoms and treats you accordingly, many times with natural supplements and recommended lifestyle changes. She takes her time getting to know you, inside and out. I really do trust her with my life. I really do trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Sosnowski had planned to spend 2 hours with me and it went way beyond that. She is very good at teasing out details from your past that may have relevance in your current health. She is quite a detective! Her entire staff is also kind and caring. I really feel like, after just this first visit that I have found someone who will partner with me to help me achieve my optimal health, and won't do it by throwing prescriptions at me. My health is already much better after the few changes I have made at her suggestion, and I look forward to my follow up where I will no doubt get a road map of more positive changes. I could not be happier!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Sosnowski is the best functional medical doctor I've ever seen. Her attention to detail and the fact she is available to answer any question plus her professionalism are some the many reasons I see her. Thank you Dr Jenn!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Sosnowski has one of the best bedside manner's I've ever experienced. She actually listens to you and provides solutions to help you feel better. I am so grateful I was referred to her. In just a short amount of time, (3 weeks) I am FINALLY beginning to feel better. It has been a battle with my thyroid for years and this is the first time in over a year I have energy again, sleeping through the night, and was able to go to the gym 5 days in a row. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor who cares and really listens to your issues to make you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Surprise, AZ