Ratings for Dr. Seymour Frydrych

I met him in an after hours clinic. He was able to diagnosed and treat my infection effectively.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

The best doctor. I have been going to him for nearly 40 years.. Dread the day he might retire. But he did say we would grow old together.. HA!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Been with him for 34 years. He is the best doctor ever. He cares for him patients

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Frydrych is my GP Doctor and I want to brag about it. He's the best; he has the common sense experience to know what's going on, the knowledge of what's happening, and he cares. I always feel better when I leave his office. Please don't go anywhere Doc...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

My husband and I , both patients of Dr. Frydrych. We both have the same opinion about this doctor. He is wonderful , smart and very easy to talk to. Has helped us a lot. Very knowledgable .was our doctor for over 20 years and we miss you cause we have now retired and moved to Malta for the warm weather . If I had to describe Dr Frydrych in one word it would be AWESOME. We both miss him a lot.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Simply the benchmark for a Dr. and a human being!!!!! I wish they could teach his level of care, compassion, capability and respect at medical school. This is simply the best Dr in the country and he hasn't changed his level of commitment in the 30 plus years he has looked after 3 generations of my family!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. S. Frydrch since age 29 and now I'm almost 59 years. Back almost 20 years now, I was not well and was very upset as I couldn't understand what was wrong with me. Dr. Frydrch met me, conducted some tests and then admitted me to hospital. I was ill but was treatable. I recommend Dr. Frydrch to anyone as he is thorough, kind and honest. The staff also are very kind and helpful. You truly are a human being when you walk into the office and not just a number. Thank you, Sharon

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Frydrych has been my family doctor for about 25 years. I have noticed that wait times have shrunk over the years! Dr. frydrych is kind and compassionate. He goes out of his way to help his patients including my parents. He has gone above and beyond to help refer me to a specialist. He calls personally and even works on his "vacation." When he is away, his staff and alternate doctors are just as knowledgable and helpful. Hoping Dr. Frydrych does not retire any time soon!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have been with Dr. Frydrych since the early 90s. For my own appointments, yes the wait is a little longer than normal. Now my children see him and we NEVER wait. We are seen immediately or very shortly after! It will be a sad day when he retires!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

i have been seeing him since I was a child, you always know that if you have 10 am appoi, you may get into by lunch. he is very rushed, is new assistance, well lets just say i having been waiting for a call back from her for about 3 months now.. nice, good thing it's not serious. and yes I have called her again. still waiting. the front staff, not very friendly. But Dr.F, great doctor, that's why i stll see him now at the age of 35.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011