Ratings for Dr. Anton Strocel

HE IS AWESOME! EXTREMELY TALENTED, KNOWLEDGEABLE, FANTASTIC SURGEON, BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR , SO THOSE PEOPLE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS WONDERFUL AND BRILLIANT DR

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I wish I could say something nice about this doctor but I have left his office upset, uneasy and in tears after seeing him each time. Rude and inappropriate pretty much sums it up. This is my first pregnancy and am considering finding another ob because of him even though I really like the nurses and other staff as well as their punctuality. I do wonder if Dr. Strocel has aspbergers.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I had the Nova Sure ablation procedure and it has been a success so far, minimally painful. I appreciate the staff; from the front desk to all the nurses, they were kind and helpful and very personable. I saw Dr.Strocel and loved him. Yes, his personality is a bit forward but I appreciate his knowledge and experience and felt very secure in his care. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

First impression was of a man of knowelege. All down hill after that. Rough, rude and inappropiate.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Skilled. Probably the most straightforward and directly honest doc I've been to.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Rude and innappropiate. Lacked the basic respect necessary for dealing with another human being.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

He is extremely skilled and knowledgable and is capable of making the most complicated medical problems in a type of prospective that is logical and straight forward. He has a skill for putting people at ease and I understand his surgical skills are unsurpassed in our area. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Strocel is not for everyone I would have to agree! However, I found his humor comforting, his demeanor relaxing. He was open, honest, and made sure I wasn't worrying unless I really should've been. I am rarely a serious person so dr. Strcoel was my kind of man. I had an EXTREMELY complicated pregnancy. During my c/s things went terribly bad and basically Dr. Strocel saved my life. In his nearly 40 years in practice he had only dealt with my type of problem a handful of times. I'm alive, well, and my baby is perfect! His staff is fantastic, a wonderful group of people. They were helpful, supportive and brightened my day during every visit. ( and there mustve been about 30 in 9 months!) If you're looking for Mr. Rogers, he may not be the doc for you. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone who will listen!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Very rude and inappropiate with humor. Condensending. I do NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I found a new OB in my 32w. because of this doctor's horrible attitude. He was condescending and rude, asking me "who is smarter - me or you?" when he found out I had a birth plan. Used bullying and inappropriate humor to appear superior. Will never see this doctor, again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Anton Strocel's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Illinois